Found: Dog 6/15 9:30PM Black w/Red Collar Town of Tonawanda

I was walking my dog tonight and we found one roaming the neighborhood alone. As the title says, it was 6/15/06 at 9:30 at night. We were on Parkhurst about a half mile south of Sheridan. It was a black lab-looking dog, but longer hair and the face wasn’t quite lab. I think it was a mix. Looked to weigh around 70 pounds.

I hung around for a while and asked some people who were outside if they had ever seen it before and nobody had. It followed us a few blocks and showed no signs of stopping so I’m afraid he might have been a ways from home. It was friendly so I checked his tag, but all it said was something like:

NYS AGR & MKT
Albany, NY
#########

Where #### is a string of numbers I didn’t recognize as meaning anything. I think it was a rabies tag. I flagged a Tonawanda cop down and told him what was going on. So he opened the door and the dog jumped right in. He’s on his way to the SPCA now.

It was a very friendly dog and is obviously somebody’s pet so please spread the word and get this guy home.

I’ll be cross posting this on UBRF and Dubsinthebuff so post this up elsewhere if you are on other local forums.

they will be able to track him with the rabies thing… thats how they found my parents dog.

:tup: on being a good dog walker lookerouter

thats really freaky cuz my dig is a black lab mix pretty much as u described, and he has a red collar. but, he is sitting on the floor next to me waiting for me to throw his ball, so iits not mine. hopefully the owner is found

your dog was abducted

the one next to you is a robot

Its a stuffed one,like in ace ventura.:biglaugh: