If you lost you dog recently

Found today 11/2 in Colonie off of Sand Creek Road. Looks like a Chocolate Lab maybe a Lab/Mix. Has a black collar but no tags. Dog is a male. Seems friendly and was hungry. Looks like he may have been missing for a couple days. The dog is getting picked up by Colonie Animal Control. If this is your dog or you might know whos dog this is please contact the Colonie Animal Control so this nice guy can find his way home. The number to Colonie Animal Control is (518) 783- 2711 so that the dog can be picked up and taken to the Mohawk and Hudson River Humane Society where the owner can then redeem it.
https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3k63mc3p55V15O35S1ab26263fcfb28441d16.jpg

plus rep for taking the time to make this thread in hopes of the onwer finding him.

do work sir

:frowning: I am buying you lunch when we meet up Jon. (ASPCA member)

Poor pup :frowning: Hopefully he will back to him home or find a good home!

I hope he gets a better new home from the humane society. He was a really nice. He wasn’t a fan of animal control taking him away. He was extremely hungry and thirsty after I was able to get him on my own dogs tie out. It looks like hes been out and about on his own for at the least a couple days if not more. If he hasn’t then its sadder that he wasn’t being taken care of properly. In a perfect world and a bigger place I would have taken the unexpected visitor in with my two beagles. He was pretty calm for the 2 hours he was here

poor guy… +rep

Ill take him.

+rep to ya too. Glad to see there’s still good people in this world. Forwarded this onto my friend who lives down the road from ya.

http://bomble.com/abk/images/ollie_williams.jpg

looks like I may have found the owner on craigslist. They are going down to the mohawk humane society to see if it was him but there description was pretty spot on to what he looked like. 2 year old lab/pit mix that ran the yard around 830am sunday from upper union street area. Looks like he took a heck of a sunday stroll if it turns out to be there dog.

• rep man … a.s.p.c.a. member also a lot of peeps wouldnt do this and thanks man

nice work john let us know how it turns out.

damn nice, hopefully he gets home

+rep