Found my old car I traded in for sale...

yea how so? clutches for vehicles that actually make power are near 1k or more, then you have new slaves, masters and the other bullshit

Ok but how much is the transmission on the other of this 11tybillion horsepower car???

u cock off to quik,i also said how so?auto cost less,get a jerico or liberty trans of something on a 7 + second car,it cost more plus changing cluthes more often!!:stick:,

yea how so? clutches for vehicles that actually make power are near 1k or more, then you have new slaves, masters and the other bullshit

I guess you wont need one then.

grow up sam

get ur facts staight befor u blame sam,take that post to urself also!

you can do the same aswell

:zzz:

This entire thread is full of hostility.
So i’ll finish this off

TJ- cant turn wrenches
Pewter- wishes he had a foxbody
quik- grumpy over stupid shit
green- indiana sucks
blkepe42 whatever fuck yer name is still can’t remember after 6 years - slut
ToplessTa - never want to see topless

Lol

Ummm, ever do a clutch and torque-tube couplers on a C5? I have. Ever do bushings, every last one of 'em, on a C5? I have. I’ve actually done 3 or 4 clutches (only 1 in mine) and 3 sets of the bushings (got it down to a 6 hour job). I rebuilt the small block in a buddy’s C10 too, it was still running when he sold it a few years later, who knows what became of it. About the only things I haven’t done, and wouldn’t want to try is rebuilding an auto and finish body work.

I’m just too busy and lazy these days to work on my heap. I never thought the day would come when I’d pay somebody to work on my car… then I grew up. :ugh2:

-TJ

Oh calm down. It was a joke you salty bastard. Beginning to sound like darkstar telling life stories that no one gives a shit about :kekegay:

no shit,atleast i know it,if u really want to play this game,we can!

:love: shaggy!

No kissy kissy old man. buy a foxbody we can kissy

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/fukyerself/junior33.jpg

i want a ***********

I don’t think I would touch it for even 12k… it was a cursed project from day 1

ROFL at cavaliers