fourwheeler question

this guy at work just bought his kid a 90cc fourwheeler and his kid has been riding it around his own property and the neighbors are bitching because he isnt 16 and its the law or something like that… so my question is if you are under 16 and on your own property can you ride a 90 cc fourwheeler and not get into trouble …thanks

if it’s against the law, it’s against the law. Private property isn’t some magical land where you can do whatever you want.

I’m sure theres a CC limit as to what you can ride and at what age. Check government websites. Or search on google.

i think its under twelve for 90cc and under 16 for above 90

I think so too. He also has to wear a DOT approved helm.

ok thats what we were all thinking but i guess his neighbors have been giving him a hard time about the kid riding his fourwheeler around the back yard

shitty neighbors, I’d tell them to fuck off.

Me too, I cant stand fucking people like that.

I might argue that with you. I beleive the law only applies to riding off your own property. I’ve just got a new V&T law book. Of course its in my desk at my office and not with me. I’ll look it up when i go in

i was under 16 riding a 400cc a few years ago the cops stopped me on the powerlines and just gave me a ticket for not being registered and insured. technically its against the law if the kid is under 16 but nobody should care that much to make a big deal about it. both of my four wheelers have a no operators under 16 sticker/badge on the front fenders.

i don’t think its a law, more of a recommendation

you deff. do not need to be 16 on a 90cc atv