Fox Body mustang hits 700,000 miles WTFF

http://www.wftv.com/video/15617941/index.html

damn

awesome.

I know there was a pizza delivery guy in lockport about 10 yrs ago that had a fox body with over 400K on it.Was a Dark blue LX that the back lid was almost completly rotted off.I think he delivered for pontillos/lock city or Pizza hut.
D

hahahaha, I love red necks.

“WE’RE GON’ TO THER RACES! YES!!”

nice to see a domestic doing it… i have heard of a civic and saab hitting a million miles …

OMG that accent makes me want to kill somebody.

that is damn impressive however

I thought I remember hearing/reading there was a chevy truck that did a million miles, I cant remember where I saw/heard it tho.

x2

But nice to see a 5.0 last that long.

lol, i bet it breaks down on the way to the race

I came ehre to say this. lol

It sits down in the curves and goes around like a coyote does…???

I want one!

I’ve seen Volvos hitting this without breaking a sweat and I’ve seen a couple Chevy Caprices with over 500k too. Rare, for a Ford I guess.

Pretty cool, from the condition of the car it doesnt look like they maintain it well but I guess they keep up on the oil changes

I love hearing about things like this so people who constantly bring up the argument of domestics being pieces of shit can shut their mouths.

Given proper maintenance, pretty much any car can be kept around that long.

But that is impossible the odometer only has 5 digits! They are obviously lying because no domestic could make it past 100k.

“She’s ma baybee.” hahahahaha

we had two for econoline vans come in goodyear one with 740K and the other with 1.4mill. same owner. he refuses to sell his 94 because it still runs good.

Seriously, how can anyone take people from the south seriously?

she probably doesnt beat the crap out of it like the other 99.999999% of fox body owners do lol. im sure of everyone that bought those cars babied the hell out of them from day 1 they could all last that long.

EDIT: id be interested to see how many clutches that thing has gone through and hell how many times has the T5 been rebuilt?

QFT, I think everyone in my house must be thinking WTF because I was laughing so hard as soon as she started to talk.