FR: or Poss FS:5 Bdrm house on the island.

Low down.LOL I still have this damn house!!!It is getting fixed up and rented.I’m so sick of deals falling through because of stupidity and or lying.Heres the stats.
2,800 sq ft.Built in 1942 I believe and a 1,400 Sq ft addition built on it 1996-7.
5 Bedrooms,2.5 baths.Master suite approx. 450 Sq ft. w/ a private entrance and nice 12X12 Mbath with skylight and Jacuuzi tub.1st floor laundry,Very nice sized kitchen w all new cupboards and granite countertops.18" tiles on the floors.Large family room 20X20,Dining room 10X15,living/pooltable room10X15.Basement will be a half finished room12X12 and just a regular painted cinderblock wall on the other side(25X15).
Outdoors- Killer area with 0 traffic.It is a cul-de-sac off of a dead end rd.Nice friendly neighbors.House right next door just sold last week for $440K.So no trash living near you.Not saying people with money aren’t trashy,just a nice area to raise a family.Has a $20K 15+ car circular concrete driveway and a 2.5 car side load garage.Has a 10ft piece of waterfont with it,but you can’t build a dock on it.
Lot is good size and little bit of woods behind you.
I will be renting this house for $1,700 a month but that may be negociable.I know it’s seems high but that is what similar houses rent for on the Island.even a tad more.
I would consider selling and even holding the mortage with a nice down payment($$$,Car,etc.)PM me for details on that.I will post up the Google earth addy later so you can see it.
D

Forgot to add,If someone was to rent it soon I would let you pick your carpets/Hardwood and colors as long as they were reasonable.
D

Post picsssssssss

from old thread on the barf:

Derek - YGPM

PM me with asking price plz… just out of curiosity.

wow if this is around still in like may-june area, me and a bunch of buddies are looking for something like this in that exact price range.

i would be ALL OVER THIS

Nik- thanks for the pic.The pool is no longer there in case anyone cares.
Ryan-It damn well better not be available in may/june.That would suck.
Bad- PM sent.
D

Please email some more details taxes etc if you can. My house is on the market right now and we are looking for something else.

i remember looking at this place back when the old thread started. killer house, everything is brand new, was just out of my price range unfortunately.

please send me pics and asking price

what happened to $8 an hour part time Willie with his Burnt money? LOL

what happened to the pool

Man you remember well.he was buyer #2.
Zw- have no pics but you are welcome to come take a look at it.
Cold- they took it down I suppose
D

damn… baller house :tup: wish I made that kind of dough to afford something like that. G/l with the rent/sale

out of curiosity… how many bedrooms are there and what, if anything, would be included in with the rent?

lol steve read his post and dont be lazy

the Maps.google and the live.local pictures are anywhere from 1 to 6 years old.

I 'll give u $400 for it.

Sweeeeet sold.Bring me a check and it’s yours.Seriously tho,what kind of offer was that?
D

he meant $ 400 a month, for 4000 months.