FS: house! handyman special.

http://wnymetro.hipidx.com/property/detail.cfm?mlnum=323759&property_type=1

my mom is selling our house, figured id help out a bit and throw it up here.

just had the whole upstairs redone.

needs some work, needs paint downstairs, holes in the walls fixed, and needs the siding on the second floor done. skylight upstairs leaks a bit when it rains hard, ill have to figure out why.

anymore info get at me.

115000 obo haha.

spread the word. get a 1% finders fee!

whooooooa, houses are that expensive in that area. When I was there it was nice, but I wouldnt have put it on that price range.

Your realtors name is Thomas Hyman… thats great.

Can I lowball a house sale thread?

$2000

can i give you a 3 day ban?

can i say yes to both of you?!?!

back on topic… nice house in a nice area!! WS4L

im pretty sure you were here for the wrecking of the upstairs if i recall correctly haha.

LOL

Glws wayne! This house has some serious potential, has a nice deck in the back on which i have gotten drunk a number of times, nice sized backyard, driveway and garage.

yea that was the same night the stripper was there!

yes! who ever buys this house will be living in a house with very many memories, o boy.

holy fuck i should be dead from this house or at least in a hospital

i personally helped gut the upstairs and can say it was done correctally, and with expert precision

however whoever buys this house. MUST KNOW THAT IT IS HAUNTED!!

i could fix this bitch in less than a weekend and it would be a perfect house.(besides the haunted part :ohnoes:)

gl

house looks great from the pictures… glws

bump i know someone wants to buy it and flip it, just needs a little work, tell your friends brothers sister aunts uncles parents i want to move!

They all do over time.

how do you know its haunted?

idk right after my grandma died, this is her house, weird shit just started happening, nothing lately though…

lol bump

$800?