frame and glass

Looking for a place with a frame machine that does quality work.

also, is safe lite autoglass the only game now? i used to use triumph and was really happy with them. safe lite is way more $ and did a crap job for me the last time.

cant really help you with the frame stuff. Elmos autobody in balston spa is where I would take it to.

FUCK SAFELITE. I blew out my back window they replaced it, 2 days later it blew itself out. they replaced the replacement and it was a hack job. glue all over, the glass itself was cheap, the edges were wavey, like it looked warped. Yetti’s GF had a windshield replaced 4 times in her car by them, each time it failed and they finally got it right on #4.

There are more glass shops around. I too would like to know who is better around here.

+rep for safelite. Only place i have ever dealt with for auto glass

iamsoconflicted

i have gotten 2 quotes so far one for 290 and one for 275. this seems high to me for a civic.

Amazing Glass on Livingston Ave. in Albany. Good pricing, quality work.

Fuck Safelite, last windsheild they did for me. They left the whole car a mess including the glass in my defroster vents.

This is relevant to my interests. Mine cracked right through where the inspection sticker is.

Go to Amazing Glass and tell them Cupcake sent you