Glass Replacement??

I did a quick search but didn’t find anything…

An 18 wheeler caught me with a rock on the 90 last night and i’ll need a windshield replacement.

I am looking for a reputable place that won’t fuck my shit up so please chime in.

Probably Bison autoglass…

They are a large enough company that they will probably do a good job.

dont go to Frontier…

x2 for no frontier. although i can’t speak for the windshield, they did fuck up my driver window pretty bad and would not fix it saying that the power window motor in my door was at fault. even though i have to roll my windows up manually. i’ve heard good things from 2 co-workers about precision auto glass. they’re at 3811 harlem between wehrle and cleveland, 512-7777.

oh that happened to you too???

Sucks to hear paul. Do you have glass coverage? I know a good place near my house if you were willing to drive into the Buffalo area. Let me know.

edit: When I see Greg later today I’ll ask him if he knows of anywhere good in the area.

Cutting edge auto glass did my Jeep cherokee for $140. Looks great, did it quick, couldnt ask for more. 895-6950

just a quick FYI, if u dont have glass coverage and u see a 18 wheeler without back flaps, get the 5 or 6 diget<sp number on it and they 100% half to pay for a cracked winshield. yea its kinda shaddy but it works 100% of the time.

glass america they do all the jobs at my work and they are very good,we have never had a problem with them

Magic Glass & Trim

370 Oliver St
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(716) 694-3084

when I had the windshield in the mini replaced the even redid the tint across the top

Safelite. They replaced my windshield and I have 0 complaints.

Paul, these are the guys in my area I mentioned. They do good work.

safelite

thanks guys i will look into these places.

and georgey…thanks man…and yea i have glass coverage thank god!

I talked to Greg, he suggested Diamond Auto Glass in Jamestown. He said they did a great job on his vette and they will come to you.

oh wow i’m going to have to give them a call. I went out to my car this morning and the crack grew another foot or so…oh boy!