Auto Glass Contacts?

I saw nothing recent on this. Got a growing windshield crack and scheduled a replacement over a week ago. Stiffed me on the install and to make up for it, they never called back, and they did one on my other truck this time last year. Insurance going to cover. Just want a reliable, quality installation.

Bill at Village Glass is my go to mook. 474-6692.

Crossroads auto glass. Called at 4pm and they were out at 1 the next day, exactly when they said they would be there. Painless.

Speak of the devil…

Wow, that sucks

Frontier glass did my jeep in about 2 hours right after the dealer dropped it off.

go online, set up a safe light appt. have them come to your home or work or where ever. had them do my 05 civic a year ago turned out great

Chris at Crossroads. tell him Ryan from Carubba sent you.

+1 for frontier. Good dudes, shot the shit with them while they did my windshield. I had it covered by ins, they ordered the glass and it was there in like a day or two

Who do you think boned me in the first place? ^^^^^^

I thought this was going to be a thread about getting prescriptions put in your windshield.

Absolute Auto Glass
Phone:
(716) 812-8110

Tell Ed “Mike from Swiderski” sent you

With our seniors driving into buildings these days you may be on to something. Thanks for the input. Will be calling someone soon.

todd from todds auto glass came to my house and did my mothers civic for $160 and did a great job.

Rich from Skora Automotive in Eden. 992-4569. Tell him mike Naab told you

Think I met Rich some years ago. They do windshield replacements for insurance claims?

did they come fix it for you, or was it repaired at a facility?

I also had good luck with Glass America in West Seneca.

The first one they did at a mechanic’s / friend’s shop. They stiffed on this one, supposed to be done on a jobsite.

yes they do. give them a call. Joyce usually answers the phone. she will set it all up

My friend does them and I’m sure can get you a good price. He works at Frontier glass.