Freaking Dairy shortage...

if you would have gotten a crotch rocket yes…then i woulda saw it coming…but this…completely blind sided me…i need time to recoup

Nice ride! I drive my buddy’s E39 (chassis designation for that era 5-series) M5 all the time. All I can say is get every M5 bit you can, the car is just amazing and really the ulitmate everyday car. I’ve driven the new M5 and I like the E39 better.

-TJ

BTW, if you are changing the wheels, let me know. I think those are a direct fit for my car.

get a fucking clue,then return & maybe we will let u post!:ban:

I’ll second that. that year just isnt my style

Yeah… I mean it’s not a Neon or anything really nice like that.

I want a E39 wagon:

-TJ

:rant:

Seriously, just stop posting.

:rofl:

How we’ve missed you here.

How about…we do the whole rerun of how pittspeed as an entirety tried that once before and it still didn’t stop me from posting…until i do something to get banned…

Why would you continue to try to converse with a forum that “as an entirtey” thinks you’re a fucking douche stain?

STRICK TWO

X2

maybe because i’m not a bitchy lil kid like you once were and i couldn’t care LESS what you or any other pantie wearin’ whiner thinks?

And those TRYING to antagonize me don’t get strikes…:wtf:

Will do. I may go for some M5 rims, and an M5 front bumper. The current wheels are 16s, the tires aren’t anything special, but they all just passed inspection.

But why would you want to stay on, and talk to people that don’t give a fuck of what you have to say? Take the hint and take a hike.

Fuck you and kiss my ass? Little people such as your self have no impact on anything in this world let alone my life, just because i don’t “fit in” with a few rednecks doesn’t mean i haven’t met a handful of cool people on this site that aren’t uptight e-thugs like yourself. I guess its hard to swallow that i’m not out shooting up the block or selling drugs.

You could say I fell in love with the E39 chassis when I drove it, so despite the problems the car had (the dash looking like a Christmas tree), I bought it.

What color is that, anyway? There should be a badge under the hood on the fender or strut tower.

You sure? I saw a black guy on the news. Figured it was you.

:bigthumb:

Well I’m colorblind, so I thought it was silver. Only after I saw the paperwork did I learn that it’s “Glacier Green.” Fortunately due to my color perception deficiency, it looks silver and normal to me even though Glacier Green is not a top color choice for anyone.