Freaks come out at Night! Fri/18

Sounds like it could be an unpleasant experience…

See you tools at taco bell in a bit?

I’ll bring my company van for ya :kekegay:

:owned: I should have rephrased the question

I drove by with the g/f around 10pm and it looked really packed. cars lining both sides of the street, people partying in truck beds in the parking lot. Nice turnout and on a fantastic evening. lots of nice cars and trucks driving around all over the city tonight. I spotted a Lambo driving down 279 and a fancy Porsche at the Grant street exit from 376.

LOL…:beer:

It was a great turnout until that asshole cop showed up.

yeah he was a dick. he kept yelling “go back to the Suburbs!” out the side of the van. This is why we need somewhere we can hang out and not worry about being bothered by asshole cops. It was cool to see everyone again though

cops FTL

Fun time! Nice meeting everyone! That cop was a huge asshole.

yea , the cop was a fuckin dick , but hey we all got to hang and mingle for a few hours…when the cops showed up it was starting to get beat anyway…but it was a fun night…and the wife didnt even complain

Just got in.Def a nice tunout. I talked to alot of people but have no clue who some of them were,lol. I kno i talked to lilgreenb18,ricksi ,ummm steelcitysix and some others.

Was lookin’ for you, but didn’t’ see you there, Rob.

yea maybe next time. Nice turnout though.

def good turnout. nice seeing some old faces and meeting new ones again.

def worth callin off work for guff lol, anybody have any good pics?? and that cadillac whoa!

That one Caddy was CLEAN as hell.

Dude, that’s confusing, haha, but I think I know what you mean and I agree.

cops are busy kicking ppl back to the suburbs while drunken drivers can run into parked cars, while parking into a parking spot as wide as a football field

I’m still waiting for that guy w/ the paseo for sale to call me back…

Good time, good weather and all. Could’ve done without the 14,692 stock Cobalts with rims, and of course, the cops.

I just want to thank everyone that came out, damn good time. I’d also like to say thanks to everyone for not doing anything outrageous. But of course the one time were everything seems to be going right the cops kick us out for “street racing.” Ah yah, sorry to everyone that had just arrived and had to bail because we got kicked out for unknown reasons.

In reality though I would like to thank the cop for being such a ass. This gives me that much more will to find a legit place for us to meet, hang out, and bs.

Again, thanks to all that came out, had a great time. This will not be the last