Free FICO Credit Score! Post up here if you have the balls

well, just decided to order one for a few bucks. I’m actually quite surprised considering a few shaky moments in my credit history. I honestly assumed that I’d be in the 500’s easily

WTF, I tried re-financing my autoloan through HSBC with 2K cash down and got denied. Is high 600’s not a good place to be?

Its not bad.

Mine is
We’re sorry – we’ve already given away 10,000 free FICO scores. Thank you for your interest. Please stay tuned for new and exciting FICO score promotions.
:meh:

Was this recently? You’re probably a victim of the credit crunch for the most part. That and we’re shutting down our auto line entirely so they were only taking the best of the best to pad the stats a bit before we sell them off because they no longer care about volume.

http://www.creditscoring.com/average/
Looks like you’re about average or slightly below.

I dont believe it.

Anything over 750 is just for bragging rights, there isn’t a APR you couldn’t get at 750 that you could get at 800

soo looks like i win … its like golf right?

well, besides an issue when I was younger (first CC), I had a few late payments with a macy’s card (they jacked the interest rates WAY up after I purchased an expensive suit… go figure), then told them to go screw themselves… and then ended up paying it in full.

I wonder what the odds are of getting my loan re-financed at another bank. TD Banknorth is killing me with their interest rates

488!

(not really)

steve,is it stil on your report?Anyone know how long it stays on?

7 years

I just started looking at the results.

Under negatives all I have is:
“You recently opened a new credit account.”

It was 7 months ago. I have two credit cards, counting this “new” one.

I’m 747 and my score is 26. Er, wait.

My score is being hurt by too much debt. But at least I have stuff. When the stock market crashes I don’t lose any stuff. When the dollar loses all its value I’ll have stuff to barter with. :tup:

Funny that where mine actually is … and i have a mortgage …

Damn me for paying for everything with cash

fuck i missed it.

http://www.creditkarma.com/ - free scores everyday.

2 months ago i was 801

we are looking for your credit score not your post count

That’s what I thought as well.How can I get that off my report then?

dead for me

not sure. I know there are times when companies can change it if it’s incorrect, but never had to do it.

Dead… btw high score does not equal good credit.