Free FICO Credit Score! Post up here if you have the balls

http://www.equifax.com/freeficoscore/

So EQUIFAX is giving away free FICO credit scores to the first 10,000 people who respond. There is no credit card or free trial subscription required, so you don’t have to cancel anything.

Mine is a lot better than I expected for a 23 year old… 774 :tspry:

If you don’t know, this is a chance to see how lenders view your creditworthiness. The higher, the better. More important in this environment than ever.

Nice find.

Not bad. Should be better by spring when I finish up my latest 1 year plan.

EDIT: I kept getting the error, “We’re sorry, our system is unavailable at this time. Please come back later.” with Firefox when trying to log in. Tried IE and it worked perfectly.

Had a similar problem doing a transfer with HSBC last week with Firefox 3.0.3 and had to switch over to IE to do the transfer.

So FF people trying this who can’t get in might have to fire up IE.

Your FICO® score as of October 2, 2008 is:

788 :tup: 24 yo crw, and I opened a mortgage in August

lol…23yo crew …first let me say i have no credit… no CC. im not on the car loan or the house loan

Is Your FICO® score as of October 2, 2008
Your FICO® score of 574 is better than 10% of US Consumers. FICO® scores range between 300 and 850. Higher scores are considered better scores
Risk Rate 51%
Most lenders would consider consumers in this score range as fairly high risk.

There is no recent activity on your revolving accounts.

Hurting your score
Short account history
No revolving activity

What’s hurting your score:
You recently opened a new credit account.
We just refinanced my mortgage in August.

Last late payment was 4 years 1 month ago.

Before that it was just about 800

doesn’t work anymore :tdown:

FGGTS! 731 Is Your FICO® score as of October 2, 2008. Probably from the loan and new card I opened in the last three months :frowning: Still not bad for the 23yo crew.

Thanks for the link.My wife’s is 100 points higher then mine.Wish I could be in the 700’s!

you may have the killing people advantage but my fico can beat up your fico. Huzzah!

Do you have your mortgages through her name/an LLC or do all cash deals? I would think holding high value mortgages with a sub-700 would be expensive?

800 as of Oct 2nd.

Sweetness!

i fail… but i win at the same time

missed it, oh wellz

Damn… I was hoping for better… 747… 23 years old as well…

How do I get a serious deliquency off of my report.I had a sears CC back in the 90’s that I didn’t pay for stupid reasons and just told them to stick it.When I got the job at GM I wanted to make my credit the best I could so I went and paid it in full.No charge off or anything just called up asked what I owed and sent the full payment.This was in 2000 and is still showing up on my reports.
Any help?
Thanks

Joe,
Mortage is in both but I think I was 690’s when taken out she was 740 or so at the time if I remember correctly.APR 6% I believe.

mine said i had deliquency also and i have never had a CC or anything…i dont have a single thing in my name :tup:

792 Not bad for being 23 years old.

What?