Free KFC coupon!!! I can see the riots now.

Gur someone find me one digitally so I can eat this crap for freee

nnnnnnooooooooo thank you

I could print one and rescan it as a jpeg, but I’m too lazy and have much better things to do…

Besides, eating KFC is a crime against nature. I admit I did it once, but will never repeat that experience.

KFC denies they caused a riot…

gotta get that chicken

http://img.funnyanimatedgifs.net/1501.gif

Just got back… the line was out the door. The chicken is very tasty.

Someone post a copy of the coupon ASAP! I’m fat and hungry.

It’s grilled so you won’t get fat :mamoru:

Holy fuck, these words are pure gold.

NYC Chicken Riots: Free KFC Day Ends in Chaos, Sit-In
Wednesday, May 6, 2009, by Amanda

2009_05_kfcriot.jpgGothamist and Gawker are reporting that it’s absolute chaos at KFCs across town today. Yesterday, Oprah offered downloadable coupons for free KFC today, and now look what’s happened:

"Despite the very visible grilled chicken behind the register, the manager told everyone with coupons to leave and that the promotion was over for the day. The people there are currently holding a sit-in and refusing to leave until they get their free chicken...or the cops are called. Racial epithets were being spewed, people who actually wanted to pay for chicken were facing a potential beatdown..."

And per a Gawker tipster: “When I finally gave up (after 30 minutes of aguing with other customers) a small RIOT started going on outside the store with people screaming at the manager.” For those of you thinking, “Jesus people. It’s just KFC chicken,” we’ll note it’s two pieces of chicken plus two sides plus a biscuit, a meal that is apparently worthy of complete societal meltdown.
·

And my fav. quote is “Jesus people. It’s just KFC chicken,”

Went to KFC for lunch again and this was posted on the door:

“We will no longer be honoring the free grilled chicken coupons, please contact KFC Corporate with questions”