Free Pens tickets FTW

lol no

there will be no tackling taking place

Pens LOse FTL!

game fucking SUCKED

i was there they almost looked lazy…not what i was expecting at all

Anyone hear Theriens press conference?
I never heard a coach bad mouth his players like that before

ya, they didnt look good last night. Therien was pissed.

yeah me to

after last night apparently the shit is hitting the fan …thibault out with surgery (how convenient) sabourin and caron called up Fleury going to be sent back (so we dont have to pay him his bonus) and all this for a problem that it WASNT Fleurys fault maybe the team in front of him SUCKS palffy is a fuckin floater …Gonchar is the most immobile lazy piece of shit I have seen since Grant Jennings …he tried to check someone last night and fell down … I loved his we had set plays in washington I knew where I was supposed to be …hmm well you are a PROFESSIONAL hockey player in the NHL you asshole you should know how to play the game by now …know where u need to be …yea on a plane out of here …And they are shopping Malone …gee we gave Morozov how many years to suck before he stayed in russia … what a bunch of shit … Sounds like the same dickhead is running the penguins thats running the up and coming pirates …YEA get the fuck outta here … How bout get some mobile players and people who actually work and try

x2…i wont even bother adding to that. theres nothin more to say. they fucked themselves this year and if they do trade malone it’ll be even worse

yeah…i thought that in hockey you are supposed to try and shot the puck into the goal…and stop the other team from doing so…you’d never know it by looking at our team. but hey i guess our offense just likes to get in some skating/passing time and our D is a bunch of ass fucks. :madfawk:

why? Malone is a fucking bum. I thought he might be a reincarnation of Kevin Stevens but he’s ass… If we can get a bag of pucks and maybe some jockstraps for him we’d be good to go.

Keep up Ouellet and Surovy and Koltsov (he actually hustled last night, i just wish he had some fucking hands) and when Christensen gets his head of out his ass, bring him back to and send Malone packing.

malone was our best player last night (besides fleury). and his hands are 100 times better than all the guys u mentioned above. hes slumping this year, but he looks to be getting better the last couple games and atleast hes not scared to hit ppl. he probably hit more ppl last night than everyone on our defense combined. points arent always the only thing that make a good player. malone is a solid overall player. i wont argue that he hasnt been up to standards, but if u think hes a bum then u dont pay enough attention.

yea well Malone may suck but I didnt se anyone else scoring last night

i guess they just forgot how :dunno:

oh yeah.

:owned:

:bowrofl:

I think I pay too much attention to Malone. If you watch him carefully, he’s lazy at times (seems to be a Penguins epidemic), he makes bad decisions (there were at least 3 times last night where he had the opportunity to get it deep in the zone either for a line change or to try and get someone cycling low and failed to do so), and he is most certainly not a 2 way player. He used to do all these things well and he has not done so this year much at all… I was much much more impressed with Koltsov last night and the way he hustled. With his hands, he’ll never be more than a 15 goal scorer, but with his speed and if he continues to hustle like he did last night, I think he could be a much better version of Talbot.

There is one thing that the Penguins are lacking it is TEAM SPEED. I’m not a very big fan of Koltsov, but I believe he needs to be given a chance to be a penalty killer just b/c of his speed.

:ugh2: ya malone sucks…tonight he showed up to play, again. and if u think hes not a good two way player, u r insane

once again we sucked big sloppy donkey dick tonight

they need a coach like that though with those negative comments to get under thier skin and get them to turn around.

was it right? no, but from my experiences it really gets the team going when you get a new asshole torn into you.

i dont think it was the best to do publically, but it needed said

I’ll give it to Malone that he played well tonite… But 1 game does not a season make.