Pittsburgh Penguins

Anyone know were i could get a discount on Pittsburgh Penguins tickets?

the scalpers before the game… with how bad they are, they are basically giving tickets away. i know scalpers that are selling tickets in a or b section for like 25 a ticket.

:rofl: hey i might go to a game just cause i can afford A section now

Last game was sick!!!

I"m going tonight. Got the tickets for free b/c my brother works with someone that has season tickets.

Todd

unbelievable

I can’t get over what they did to brodeur

Maybe the pens will do what they did last year…play like crap the whole year and be the best team in the league for the last month

Yeah they score 6 goals on him but cant beat half the back up goalies in the NHL. I sense another amazing run by the pens the rest of the season (too little too late) With Morozov and Malkin coming next year if we get some strong defense we (SHOULD) be a top contender.

agreed…malkin is a man amongst boys!!!

I have not been to a game for a while, oh well.

malkin > ovechkin, true story if you seen the olympics then you know

who seen that goal caron gave up the other night

UGHH TERRIBLE!

Hockey sucks! Plain n simple,enjoy a real mans sport like football :bash:

but hockey is great!

your fuckin high. Wait until the kid plays against NHL players, with the physicality of the NHL, before you start throwing around asinine comments like that.

The Pens will probably not be a contender next year. I hope they sneak up on people, but they will have nowhere near the “hype” they had before this season.

you are a moron. Morozov isn’t coming back that is why he didn’t play this year. he becomes unrestricted free agent in a month

Oh yeah well your a dick. Hail Satan

Say that when Andre Roy beats you down w/o hesitation

I somewhat I agree with you, BUT in every evrytime both played in the same league Malkin was the better player. I think it is a safe bet to say he will be a total manchild next year in the NHL. Everywhere he plays he flat out dominates.

Yeah because the kid crsoby couldnt take the NHL either.