Free Pirates tickets for military

PIRATES CONTINUE ANNUAL MILITARY TICKET PROGRAM IN 2005

The Pittsburgh Pirates today announced they will again offer complimentary and discounted tickets to military service personnel and veterans on selected dates this season, beginning with the May 30 game against the Florida Marlins.  The announcement was made by Pirates CEO and Managing General Partner Kevin McClatchy.

"On Opening Day, we had the opportunity to honor and recognize members of our community who recently returned home to Western Pennsylvania from active service overseas," said McClatchy.  "We thought it only fitting to recognize those people throughout the baseball season to thank them for all they've done to protect our country."

Details of the 2005 military personnel ticket program are as follows:

● All active military personnel & veterans can receive two (2) complimentary tickets to Pirates home games on May 30 - June 2 and July 4 - 7. Active military & veteran personnel should go to the PNC Park ticket windows on the day of their selected game(s) and present their current military i.d. or identification demonstrating they served in the military (American Legion card, VFW card, etc.) in order to receive their complimentary tickets. Game dates and times are as follows:

Memorial Day Series vs. Florida

o        May 30 vs. Florida - 1:35 p.m.

o        May 31 vs. Florida - 7:05 p.m.

o        June 1 vs. Florida - 7:05 p.m.

o June 2 vs. Florida - 7:05 p.m.

Fourth of July Series vs. Philadelphia
o July 4 vs. Philadelphia - 4:05 p.m.

o July 5 vs. Philadelphia - 7:05 p.m.

o July 6 vs. Philadelphia - 7:05 p.m.

o July 7 vs. Philadelphia - 7:05 p.m.

● Discounted tickets throughout the season are also available for active military & veteran personnel. For each Sunday Pirates home game from June 5 through the end of the regular season, all active military or veteran personnel presenting i.d. at the Pirates ticket windows can purchase up to four (4) tickets at half price (excluding premium seats). Tickets must be purchased on the day of the game (advance sales are not permitted).

Tickets are best available excluding Home plate club and pittsburgh baseball club seating.

no dates for when i will be home

ask the steelers to step up to the plate!

That’s a nice promotion, cutty. Do you guys have anything for college students like the Pens had?

why would they??? pens tickets are $20 on sale. Pirates tickets are $7 full price

For good seats, I mean. The Pens you get the best seat available for $20.

:ugh2:

:ugh2:

hi cutty, whats the deal on say, 20 to 30 tickets on a sat night! maybe a promotion night? thanks ed z

ed z, i sent you a pm the other day, shoot me a pm back.

weaves- i don’t think we have set nights for college, i only check what discounts we are having that night the day of the game so i don’t know on the college discounts till then but when we do have it, its bleacher GA for $5 or outfield box for $15. there is a discount almost every night of the year and if you can’t get some kinda deal you aren’t tryin hard enough. we got sierra mist nights, pnc check card nights, giant eagle advantage card, all are on the schedule. we have 7 seating catagories under $20 with the bleacher GA and left/rightfield grandstand being $9

cutty

what about families???

children hold military dependent id cards are they included in the free ticket sales? thanks!

call customer service! i’m gonna go on a limb and say that kids do not apply to this. As far as families, the person with ID get two free and if need be they can purchase additonals at the full price of the seating catagory they choose.

whats the number pirates web sites is blocekd on are base

im ready to send this info to all 911th

i guess 1800buybucs.