Pirates tickets

well apperently i now have to be a salesman for the pirates so if anyone is intersted in buying tickets contact my work email : bob.gentile@pittsburghpirates.com serious inquiries only. We could have a Pittspeed group outing, tickets are $2 off in a group of 30 or more and a message on the scoreboard and we also have the LF/RF field boxes for $18 (regularly $24) and you get a hat, thats also a group of 30 or more. Personally this is huge pain in my ass but i have to do it. I also have information about 6 pack ticket packages if anyone is interested.

what is the 6 pack ticket deal? i bought that 30 ticket deal last year and it was less than 18 bucks, did they raise the price ? ed

well set up a pittspeed day!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by et10sec
what is the 6 pack ticket deal? i bought that 30 ticket deal last year and it was less than 18 bucks, did they raise the price ? ed
well the $18 dollar price is the “hats off package” you get a $24 seat for $18 with a hat. now say you get just a regular group of 30-199 and you want to sit in the $9 grandstands or the new $9 upper bleacher Genral admissions. The tickets would then be $7.

our ticket prices this year are as follows:
Home plate (row A) $210*
Home plate (row b-j) $185*
Home plate (row k-m) $160*

• include dinner in the home plate club and unlimited consecions except alcohol during the game

Dugout boxes $35
Baseline Field Boxes $ 26
Infield boxes $27
LF/RF field boxes $24
Bleachers reserved $14
Outfield reserved $ 17
Grandstand $16
Club level (rows a-c) $60
Club Level (rows d-k) $55
Pirates Cove $16
LF/RF grandstand $9
Deck seating $12
Outfield Box $20
Bleacher General Admission $9

hi cutty. that the deal i had 7 bucks and you could look around for a better seat. thats if it was not a sell out? i will keep it in mine, i will be doing it in july. thanks for the information! ed

are they acctually going to win at all this year??"

:offtopic: dont get him going!!!:tounge:

with the six pack you can sit in almost any catagory. when you order is processed you recieve the best seats available in the catagory you selected( you might not get the same seats every game) For every six pack you order you recieve a BONUS GAME, enjoy a complimentary monday-thursday game excluding opening day and subject to availability.

ok here’s our six packs for 04:

Fireworks six pack:
4/7 7:05 pm Philly
5/29 7:05 cubs
6/18 7:05 mariners
7/2 7:05 Brewers
7/23 7:05 reds (sky blast)
9/10 7:05 astros

Promo Sampler 6pack:
4/23 7:05 red (cooler bag)
5/21 7:05 Brewers (clemente nesting dolls)
6/15 7:05 angels (rally parrot)
7/3 7:05 brewers (stars & stripes cap)
7/17 7:05 marlins (beach towel)
9/18 7:05 Mets (fleece hat)

Salute to 1979 6pack(figurines):
4/24 7:05 Reds (chuck tanner)
5/22 7:05 Brewers (Omar Moreno)
6/16 7:05 Angels (Phil Garner)
7/24 7:05 Reds (Willie Stargell)
8/27 7:05 Cardinals (Dave Parker)
9/25 7:05 Reds (Kent Tekulve)

Buccarroo’s Corner 6pack (kids under 12 recieve the promos)
5/9 1:35 Dodgers Jalapeno Hanna Bobble head
6/20 1:35 Mariners Kids & Dads caps
7/18 1:35 Marlins Sauerkraut Saul bobblehead
8/15 1:35 rockies kids art kit
8/29 1:35 Cardinals Parrot bank
9/19 1:35 Mets snoopy bobble head

Originally posted by BlkP42E
are they acctually going to win at all this year??"
i’d say maybe one or two. working here has made me hate baseball. Its still something to do come summer time. Come out have a $4 beer and enjoy the view. After the game head over to hightops and check out the ladies or guys if you are silverws6, bluez28, etc…

hi cutty. that the deal i had 7 bucks and you could look around for a better seat. thats if it was not a sell out? i will keep it in mine, i will be doing it in july. thanks for the information! ed
hmm doesn’t sound like anything we would promote as far as officially but my advise would be buy the cheapest seat and slip the usher a few bills and sit close. Its not like the 3 rivers days where they didn;t give a crap, they try to be more strict with that stuff.

cutty, whats the price, and is that for 2 tickets each game? again thanks. we had a blash with those 7 buck tickets, you did not have to sit with the others, sit anywhere in general admission? i had a bunch of nuts with me, and i wanted to sit away from them! two of them got bouced for smoking? ed

cutty, whats the price, and is that for 2 tickets each game? again thanks. we had a blash with those 7 buck tickets, you did not have to sit with the others, sit anywhere in general admission? i had a bunch of nuts with me, and i wanted to sit away from them! two of them got bouced for smoking? ed

the six pack seating catagories is as follows:

infield box @ $162 per seat (thats for the 6 games)
baseline box @156
LF/RF Box @ 144
Outfield box @ 120
Outfield reserved @102
Granstand @96
LF/RF grandstand @54
Bleacher reserved @ 84

Basically although its not a discounted price to get the six pack, you are garrenteed a seat for all those games which are usually the games that sell out when you come down on the game day. But with the six pack you still get that extra bonus game so you are getting 7 games for the price of 6. so if you wanted two seats in the bleacher reserved it would be $14 per seat x 6 games x 2 seats = $168 plus the bonus game free.

no military discount tickets

Originally posted by slowcamaro
no military discount tickets
they do have military discounts several nights a year that they will advertise in the paper but not on a everygame basis. It never hurts to ask when you go up to a ticket window thou. I think the whole july 4th weekend they will have a discount.