Pirate Game

was a blast tonite, the seats were great… the food prices are just outrageous though. i got a beer and nachos for the same price as the ticket!

we should all try to go to one though, cutty can we get some info on group rates?

did they lose?

nope they won, it was a really good game actually

out. baseball sucks and the Pirates are the little bit of happy-sauce left over, waiting anxiously to be slurped up by the skank who went down on you for $5 in the stall of a V.F.W.

i saw the last 2 innings at work, i must say im suprised with the pirates this year. they dont look half bad!

:rofl:

Sorry but if food is that expensive I won;t go. Besides I now have to start thinking about XX vs gas now :smiley:

xx?

xx = anything. i have to start doing that too, damn gas prices are really high! i think i need a second job :frowning:

2.14 a gallon down the street from me!

yet another reason why the cobra wont be out this summer!

2.25 a gal in murrysville! :down:

2.19 in Penn Hills and monroeville. Unless that went up …

Its not THAT expensive. :ugh:

compared to 1.75 last summer, it is. esepcially when i only make not even $100 a week w/car insurance, phone, debt, and lunch to pay for!!!

fuck it, spend the money until you take the last breath… no use everyone having nice cars sit inside cause gas is a little high.

Whitey, you know i’ll hook it up for PS. Depending on the day maybe $4 off per ticket, maybe more. I’ll even hook up a “welcome pittspeeders” on the side matrix board when they display the group welcome messages.

thatd be sick!!!

i am definitely inn for that… can you get some available days cutty?

If it was a weekend I was home I would be up for it.

whitey, i’mma talk to pops. Pops will get commision not me so i’ll work something up with him. take a look at may and gimmie a day, everygame in may is up for group discounts.

WE GOT ABSOLUTELY BOMBED at the windows tonight, an 8,800 walk up, last night 6,000 walk up. PLEASE FANS OF PITTSBURGH…buy ur tickets in advance, u’ll save urself a big headache. we had lines till the 6th inning tonight and it wasn’t even a fireworks night. infact don’t even get them on the web, come down a day before at one of our windows during the day and you won’t get hit with extra charges. You save ur self from having to wait in line and picking them up at will call.