FREE (Sort of) Iridium Spark Plugs!

Hey guys,

I recently pulled the sparkers out of my GT-R and discovered that the plugs coming out were the exact same ones I was going to put in, NGK Iridiums.

Anyway, I have 6 of them, all appear to be in good and relatively new shape with two of them a little carboned up, but nothing major. The car was running perfectly fine before I switched them out. They are NGK model BCPR6EIX-11P, which is one heat range colder than stock for the RB26.

Now, I’m not selling these. I’m trading them away to the person who comes up with the weirdest/coolest item they have around the house and wants these plugs. Could be anything, from a hello kitty doll, to a cool knicknack or whatever. These things have a replacement value of $50-$60 brand new, so if you were thinking about how your car would perform with a set of them in, here’s your chance. :smiley:

I’ll end this thread on or around next Wednesday, so if you have something cool and want these plugs, post here before then! :slight_smile:

I have a small vial of magic sand kicking around somewhere

its hydrophobic sand, its sweet!

I got one of those lightsabers that light up and make noise… :oops:

like this one but it’s blue: http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10066659&catid=21365

So you put iridium in again…Silly Rabbit dont you know coppers are the best for performance. :tonqe:

Actually Coppers hinder performance, mostly by putting you in the slammer! :E Oh, how witty I art.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming guys - I want to see really weird stuff!!! :E

Did the parts guys at crappy tire tell you that. :lol:

Heh… Noooooo I dont have Iridiums… Heh Heh…

Glad that my vavle cover covers those up… Hey they could be Bosch +4s