free spreadsheet program? and how do i use it to track project costs ?

i understand that. i formatted about 30 rows for him. he can do about 30 rows if he wants. i’ll set it up for more if need be. i’m just concerned about him being able to use the functions and autosums and all that having no spread sheet knowledge and needing to add on further to the list.

yea, i wish i knew spreadsheet stuff to, but its totaly greek to me right now

thanks for the setup, ill start poking around and see how it works out for me

i sent ya one too… it took all of ten minutes… if you like mine then use it… if you need something changed then tell me

ilc, theres a flaw in your spreadsheet (sorta)

i input the part price, then it dispays the tax as the proper 108.75% of that …

but then it adds the part price and the tax column together

so price | tax | total for a part reads like this: $100 | 108.75 | $208.75

but now the reason for the “sorta” comment: this is a turbo kit, so the lil glitch is just a foreshadowing of the future reality :rofl:

good call fixed and sent

thanks guys :tup:

this will make thinsg much easier

how do i apply a formula to an entire coulmn ?

like if i want to change column I from =SUM(F;H) to =SUM(G;H) WTF do i do ?

and i want column G to be “F times C” now too …

i moved stuff around some so i can have part count now also … thought i was doing it right but i jumbled something and now i cant figure it back out again…

wow, unreal.

take a fucking class in excel, jesus fucking christ. or do a google search. stop being so lazy. and stupid.

PS: none of u boneheads actually understood that i was making fun of the rampant stupidity in my earlier post.

maybe because you suck and life an can not convey your tone of voice through the intersweb??? :gotme:

ps for colum multiplacation you have =F(n)*G(n)

where n is the cell number

^^^ how do i apply that to an entire column at once ? i already know the formulas i need, i just dont fell like inserting them one cell at a time, lol

Ah, you included the Turbo/Murphy Multiplier.

click and drag if your using excel, i am too lazy to go back and read what you are using

got it working perfectly … sweeet

i set it up so i could handle part COUNT and part PRICE seperatly so that if i decide to add more of something, i can change those numbers seperatly

i didnt think of it till i wanted to add more mandrel bends to what i initialy plugged in, and felt stupid for havin you guys set it up a way that still required me to open the calculator in order to figure out the new price before tax, lol

ah fuck… i should have formatted the cells for you

sigh

i’ll fix it

its all good, im all set now man, thanks for the help