Free Spyware or Adaware Downloads

does anybody know where I can download a free version not the trial version of any program of this kind :blue:

I have two .exe’s on my computer @ work… I can e-mail them to you but only within the next 30 minutes, and also your e-mail program may filter them out because they are executable files.

I have Spy Bot Search & Destroy and Ad-aware 6.0.

Let me know if you want them.

get adaware and spybot search and destroy

i hope yopu dont have omegasearch hijack on your computer cause i ran spy bot adaware and spy sweeper and nothing worked

pest patrol

http://www.thefranchise.net/temp/Ad-aware.6.Pro.Built.181.zip

reg code: 1392858

thanks guys and ladies

i went completly nuts the other night! some fucking internet company had a popup that i couldnt get rid of on my desktop! so what i did was called up the company via a support line i found and just exploded! the dude said he was going to call the cops lol i finally calmed down and he told me how to fix it, so i fixed it and went off on him again untill he hung up. i hate popups! anyways i went to walmart that night after i went postal and got a program there called spy sweeper, i had the trail version( but you cant remove the files on the trail) so i got home and intalled it and have it set up to scan and remove the programs at 8am everymorning, and my computer works great now :slight_smile: , well except im still 56k :frowning:

yeah i need to do somehting… this pc sucks anymore and my work pc got captured by pop ups…

29.95 for spy sweeper, i think it was worth it, well on the other hand i forced my mom to gimmie the money for it since she always bitched at me cuz she couldnt do any online banking without popups comin up :rofl:

my cars on the lift… AS HIGH AS IT GOES… and lets just say the lift quit on us!!

so wtf was i susposed to do with my car 10ft up in the air!!! :stupid: :stick:

i got other odd’s and ends done but wtf… screwed my plans up…

here the one side let down some and cuased it to bind up… me and fastcamaro figures jack it up and try it… 20 fuses later we got it down!!

but it was to late… tomarrow’s another day!!

:wink:

by itself or in addition to spybot and adaware???

i use in addition to adaware…

however there are recent bugs that are killer and most companies have not found the way to totally get rid of them…like websearch and internet tools ect.ect.

pestpatrol seems to do a good job killing them off… i only use it because my boss has the install here at work for users… i generally don’t like to pay for ad removing software…

ugh websearch, that thing is so fuckin annoying. i just started deleleting everything in control panels that looked funny. i guess that and a little luck, i’ve been pop-up and searchassist free for a while now

i got the web search thingy …it sucks …i i tried everything to get rid of it but no luck…so i am going to restore and reformat