French fire new anti-tank stinger missle

Nice guys :bloated:

meh.

Ehh. It happens. Thats why its a prototype. Not everything works the first time around… especially something that complicated. Trial and error is the cornerstone of design. If you think thats bad check this out:

http://www.ov-10bronco.net/users/merlin/Flight/kaboom.htm

How does someone explain losing over a billion dollars in equipment and destruction of property… I think I would go jump off a bridge.

Before the French jokes go flying, they are very capable. Dassault Aviation has been making aircraft almost as long as the US and the Dassault Mirage 2000 has been one of the best Multirole Fighters in the world.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6c/Mirage_2000C_in-flight.jpg/751px-

On a side note the French also have a rocket based Launch Vehicle called Ariane … comparable to the US Delta II rocket…
There was a complete failure and total loss explosion because some dumbass loaded the PREVIOUS software version into the guidance system.
That debacle can be seen here:

fuck those frogs!

[quote=“FightinMike,post:4,topic:24698"”]

fuck those frogs!

[/quote]

:roll:

The French are sweet:
http://www.eiffage.fr/files/330_125_3autoroutesmillau.jpg

Holy shit I lol’ed so hard. I would shit my pants if that happened.

[quote=“Violator,post:3,topic:24698"”]

Ehh. It happens. Thats why its a prototype. Not everything works the first time around…

[/quote]

what are you fucking retarded?

There is no reason for a failure like that, that is complete bullshit, If I was the one firing that. I would find out who fucked that up, and put my foot straight up his ass.

Seriously “it happens” you are a fucking idiot. Human life is not something to say “it happens” douchebag

omg chill

ILC my m4 fucks up pretty often, as in it double feeds, jams, does other weird shit sometimes. Thats my lifeline in combat, and its not perfect. shit happens, you learn to work around it, as in their case they learned to run really fucking fast.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:8,topic:24698"”]

There is no reason for a failure like that, that is complete bullshit, If I was the one firing that. I would find out who fucked that up, and put my foot straight up his ass.

Seriously “it happens” you are a fucking idiot. Human life is not something to say “it happens” douchebag

[/quote]

YAY +1 for Violator. Im not sure what you said but yay, you win

I’m still blown away, that you think a human’s life is jsut an It happens thing, but please take it personal because i feel a human life is worth much more than some prototype to fuck up like it did…

I would go into this more… but why bother when you know everything anyway. and I’m just a cum stain, who has over 5 years in the military already.

[quote=“98 Red Ex”"]

Fuck you, just cause i screwed myself at ub doesnt mean i failed life yet. fucking save it for when I ACTUALLY fail life.

[/quote]

i wasn’t talking about you will

Woah, sorry. angry drunk i guess.

[/quote]

Thats pretty harsh… its a prototype…and you didn’t see it explode you don’t know what the end result was. I would have been not too happy when that thing shot out like cum shot from someone with a weak prostate or whatever but if I lived to talk about it…it would be a funny story.

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:15,topic:24698"”]

Thats pretty harsh… its a prototype…and you didn’t see it explode you don’t know what the end result was. I would have been not too happy when that thing shot out like cum shot from someone with a weak prostate or whatever but if I lived to talk about it…it would be a funny story.

[/quote]

Does it have a potential to take out a tank? Yes
Does it have the potential to go off? Yes
Will it kill you if it goes off? Yes

I don’t think I would like to take the odds on this

They ran and it exlpodes on impact so good chance they lived…I’m just saying it wasn’t you calm down.

Heres how the yankees do it

[/quote]

Um…

Calling someone a douche bag for making a common sense statement… wow.:bloated:

Do you think products from any walk of life be it cars, toasters, atom bombs, medicine work the first time. Its called R+D.

Why would you flip out on somoene for a basic common sense statement made on the internet.

We have test pilots for a reason…just as we have animal testing for makeup, just as we have human trial studies of the effects of medicine. It comes with the territory.

Relax. God.

wait, did it just slide out and fall on the ground in front of them?

Jesus