French Woman Sues Husband for Lack of Sex

Husbands and wives, take note: The phrase, “Not tonight, honey,” could end up costing quite a bit more than a bruised ego and grumbled acceptance.
A French wife sued her husband and won about $14,000 because he didn’t have sex with her enough, according to Time.
The wife sued her husband about two years ago for the waning bedroom activity over 21 years of marriage, and now the Nice, France, judge has ruled that a lack of copulation is indeed a violation of the marital contract.
“A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent,” the judge ruled, according to the Telegraph. “By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.”
Of course, some men also take extreme measures in dissolving relationships.
In 2009, a North Dakota man requested half the value of his wife’s breast job when the two split.
Erik Isaacson appealed his judge’s decision to exclude the value of the procedure from the divorce case. The judge worried that if breast implants were considered as marital assets, the precedent would extend to other, more necessary medical procedures like root canals or even hip replacements, according to the Bismarck Tribune.

Cool. So what exactly is for sale here?

Moving this out of classified section now…

GLWS

Your fucking signature rocks. Fedor and Mirko were my hero’s when I was younger.

He is correct. You are signature rocks. :confused:

Thanx fellas

Did you sell

Cash in hand. You have a PM!

Test drives?

SOLD…to the highest bidder
bidder # boost creep

lock it up

YES

1. Get married
  2. Gain lots of weight so you are repulsive to spouse
  3. ???
  4. $14,000 profit.

GLWS!!!

lol. yeah that just happened, im retarded.

BECAUSE RACE WIFE!

lolololoolololol

I was only messing with you anyhow lol.

+rep

Still available?

pict of said wife?