Friday (Aug 10th)

:ugh:

Well besides the fights. and the cavaliers. whatever they were trying to do. I was suprised with how many people came. hopefully more next time.

I was clueless as usual when the dude walked over. all i heard first gear :blah:

God damn it I missed all the fun… oh well, i had to leave. Combination of not having an exhaust/cops + needing to be up at like 5:30 for work.

not you chad :idb: :bj:

:love: :mullet:

Looks like i left a little too early, I was beat from driving home from connecticut yesterday.

I am counting down the minutes :slight_smile: :bigthumb:

Looks like I missed out with the cavi’s and asshole on the bike. :ugh2:

i was rocking the G body and didn’t get pulled over:hsdance:

the guy doin whellies in the lot was the reason I left, I was gonna come home and get my bike and come back out and do circles around his ass, because while i was standing over there, all i heard was did you see that, that was MAD TITE!!!. some of the worst wheelies i’ve seen. But by the time i got home i figured everyone had left so i went to bed.

that cause you don’t have tint

your car was pretty serious man…flames shootin out of the dump tube

Dom did you leave before or after me?

ha, ive never seen em. I figured everyone else would show off why not me? besides the fact that my car is ungodly loud right now.

Kurt, i left after you, i was hoping you could get a little more then first and half of second. Your car had to be one of the fastest there. I expected it to be way louder.

I’m on pump gas and 19psi until my new head studs ship, once that happens i’ll be back up to 40psi.

As for the launch I hit fuel starvation as my tank was almost empty so i had to let off, It would have took off better but I forgot to adjust the antilag settings since I put the new exhaust on it doesn’t build 8psi like it used to. I come off the line over 6k the antilag is set for 6100. I did catch a good bit of turned heads from the other side of the street once I hit the studderbox :stuck_out_tongue:

both of your cars looked healthy :boink

Guess I missed alot?

Dom is a Cunt