friday night fun..

Pm your number son

I’m out i gotz dee bent valvezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… opps did that lil light really meen for me to shift !!! lmfao!!!

I’ll probably be out. Won’t be racing because I really need this trans to last as long as possible. I’ll bring the camera though…sooo many cameras it seems :rofl

And we had a major lack of cams before.

lol I’d be interested in a 20 and a dig aswell

digsss?

I’ll be out @10

um fuck off on the digs/20 rolls for tonight. I gave you your dig last year after you begged me, and the last time we ran this year I also gave you your 20 rolls after you had a little hissy fit cause I sprayed ya.

HE
WANTS
THE
ADVANTAGE
!!!11!!!11!1@#!!!

he already has the advantage taking off on the 2nd beep.

:rofl

ahahahaha epic :lmao

lol i never had a hissy fit… you said if i pulled you, you would spray which you did and you dogged on me lol, no questions asked.

we don’t have to do a dig haha

i’ll do the 40 and 60, but you have to give me the 20… i think thats very fair lol

20 to 140 pete, 40 to 140 pete?
corey from a dig? lol
smokking from a 40 to whatever?
k20 from a 40 to 140?
larude from a 40 to whatever?
Thats if i come out i have no gass

maybe.

on the bottle I shut down as soon as I hit 5th gear, so around 130. If you see my tail lights come on, thats why. Regardless of winning/loosing.

all motor I will stay in it to win it tho…

wait, didnt Pete beat you on pump gas?

You shouldn’t need the juice, but I’m just trying to save you some spray because I know the 100 pills eat it up :lol

ok

same here, i wind it out to the top of 4th which is 125ish so that works good for us

Yea whatever i just know we have to be at least 130 for me to keep up i need to get into 5th. And i cant brake boost.

Yea from a low roll but im right next to him and once i get in 5th i pull.