fridays- Tubby's cruise night

not sure, I PM’d him but haven’t heard back

I’ll be there, not sure if I’ll have the Stang or not tonight though. :tup: Hopefully the weather will hold.

no stang???

you guys are meeting like a minute from my house! mind if I join you

no, not at all. What are you driving?

look for the black GN and the black GTO

Tom, sounds good man, see ya there

not at all

99 procharged camaro, blue with silver stripes. my kids have been begging me to take them up there so maybe Ill slap them in the back seat

sounds good. see ya @ 530.

btw, think I’ve seen the car around before… looks nice :tup: (didn’t know it was blown though lol)

sweet

steve pm me your cell, incase i get lost or something.

yeah its kind of loud, its sad that the motor makes more noise then the exhaust

Ah fine, I’ll bring the dirty bitch down. :smiley: I’ll be there around 6:30ish.

Great time tonight guys, nice to finally meet you Tom, kickass car.

wish i paid more attention to this, i would have come out to meet the Dr. and spray ketchup on your ass kev!

hahaha

nice to meet you guys, hope to do it again soon

yeah, it was a real good time :tup: nice to meet ya, felt like a bitch cruising up there with a couple of cars that would absolutely rape me though lol kevins turbo made me deaf in my left ear for a few

oh tom, btw… you need paint and there’s something wrong with your rocker panel lol :rofl: (looked great man :tup: )

rob, do it next week man

im gonna be at stpr but absolutely soon. Would be very cool to put a face with the name bro.

Kevin, great meeting you. Can’t believe how sexy the GN is in person, wow. Fun watching the Nattie and Goat charge up the street together.

Nice meeting you too! Car is absolutely evil… sounded ridiculously good going down the road. C6 rims are hot as hell on it too :tup:

And Steve, always good to hang out with ya brother. Have to chat some more about renders.

Decent turnout - despite overcast skies! I’m there most every Friday as it’s right down the street.

yeah good times!!!

lots of cool cars there, i loved that merc!!!

ledsled!!!

yeah, that merc was amazing… he did a beautiful job on it

lmt0705@juno.com’s camaro was sick too… love the way that thing sounds even at idle. Badass car right there

anyone down for tomorrow if the weather is nice? Should be a good turnout… bringing a cooler with a few cold ones this time though lol