Friend Tim just got his car started up.....

that is great

Thing is plain silly. More vids!

Lol, he’s upset at Sandy because it ruined his plans to tweak the car today.

He did say that he bent the side diff cover on the G96, so he;s installing a billet one and rebuilding the LSD today while the hurricane rocks his place down in long island.

I was planning to go down next week but it all depends on what kind of mess will be down there form this Storm. May have to hold off for another week.

found some vids of this at a track rental

youtu.be/AkvMGhkxEWU

and part 2 is the dig racing, but he broke an axle

youtu.be/oxC2teVYCWg

Roll racing on a drag strip is the gayest fucking thing ever…

lol. GTR @2:45 is fast as fuuuuuuck

Some guy on Cherokeesrt8 forum was there running too, he posted about it a few days ago. I thought it was gay then when he posted it too.

Boogieing

Lol, yeah he busted a DSS axle.

Bellows car is rediculous, and it’s 1300RWHP air cooled. There’s pics of that thing doing wheel stands on MT’s. Funny seeing a p-car doing wheelies :ahh

Car now running 36psi…dee de deeee. Went back for dyno pulls and tires just slip on the rollers.

That thing has to be straight up silly

Yeah I can’t wait to truck down there for a day soon to get a ride in this thing.

Pow pow
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/D2626298-6422-423F-8DF5-9D80A008FE48-225-000000094F8823F5.jpg

BRAP BRAP

…to no end. Car sounds insane at idle :bowdown

Found another weak link…lol a GT3 diff.

Also maxed out his Weldon EFI pump. Now going to build a massive surge tank and have a large Mallory Comp series 250 540gph pump feeding that which in turn will feed a large Kinsler mechanical tough pump.

time fer moar boost,

more vids!

Right now car is on a lift getting work donezo.

Broken diff…ooof

Lol, the stub axle gave it’s life to save the rest of the gearbox. I’m gonna chat with him over the weekend. Might see if he wants me to make a rear tubular cradle so he can get a coggeg belt drive in there for the new mechanical fuel pump.

right now I just have 0 time to shoot down to his place at the moment