Friends Cayman calling out.....YOU

He’s game

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I was hoping illestrolla would chime in

Tell him to be prepared for a rape scene.

Brents crx. hahahahahaha That would make him feel ashamed

he can come to so-cal and do a highway pull

my car is a bit slower than EVOMR’s car

That wouldn’t even be fair.

:rofl:

S4 would be a lot closer.

“I want to race, but don’t want to lose.”

Meh that’s slow. I already pulled it once upon a time in the Delorian :slight_smile:

^^^^ This lol. This isn’t pinks :slight_smile:

Well, here I am with my chime.

There is no chance in hell I’m driving to buffalo for a staged race (against this none the less). However, if I happen to cross his path at say… the letchworth cruise. I will have problem knocking him down a peg or 2 for you :slight_smile: Solely for your gratification, I could care less. I assume his shit talking ab yours is what prompted this thread? No boosted cars, but he’d allow a turbo s2000 :LOL: Maybe he’s seen one too many Cruz’s out there tearing it up these days?

Providing, this whole thing isn’t some joke setup/ Punk’d operation and this thing is ridiculous. My car is far from fast.

Yea pretty much I wanna see him cry =)
I “know” your car and said to him…well what about a boosted s2k? I mean its just a 4cylinder with a snail. He said, yea maybe id be down for that Haha.

EvoMR
so youd rather run with the S4 then the 911?

Tell him to do an LS1 swap. Get some of that torque he’s missing now. He’ll be unstoppable!

Shouldn’t matter as either should pull a cayman. S4 is the slower of the two though.

Is the 911 an S or turbo ?

turbo

I’ve got a N/A 1985 Honda 1.0 I’d be down for 30-120

This thread sucks.

Wasn’t putting this here to be the best thread on NYSpeed…just looking for a car

will youtube let you upload a video that long?

Racing him would be a waste of gas… or diesel. :smiley:

Ill race him from a dig or slow roll in 2 weeks.