front end.. clunking eg civic

so i just put the car on the road… and I’m cruising around a little faster than normal… trying to get shit to break before the winter… cause i HATE fixing things in the winter, and i succeeded. when i turn left probably 25% to all the way left it makes a clunking noise like its hitting something increasing in frequency with increased speed. when i go in reverse and turn the wheel to the left 50% to all the way… the sound is greatly louder… or at least it seems it… since there isn’t other noise to block it out… I was thinking the axles… it does seem like it comes from the passenger side front … maybe a wheel bearing …

anyone know of a common problem with the front end with symptoms like that?

clicking? CV Joint. Just go to napa and buy a whole new axle. So much easier and faster than changing a cv.

dan, depending on which side u need, i have an axle, i think its the shorter side, it’ll need a boot tho

If it ends up being the axle shaft (which it sounds like it to me) hit me with a PM as I can help you out with getting one.

I am gonna jack it up after i get back from work at 5 and see what the problem is…

found out the problem just need a bushing… the increasing clunging noise is embarassing so… pretend i never said that