Frugal? A Saver? Cheap, even? Post Here!

I maximize the most out of the card as well. Between my car and my girlfriends, we can fill both of our cars with the 20 gallons.

Aldi smokes WalMart on grocery prices, plus the temptation to buy non-grocery stuff is gone.

We only eat out armed with coupons from the Entertainment Book. No shame in being a coupon clipper.

Also, I only buy cars, electronics and other frivolous things from Shift members. Seriously aside from the comedy and sexy PJB pics buying things from the classifieds is what keeps me coming back.

Cough come get a free checking account from me. Automatic $100 OD protection :smiley: haha.

price chopper charges a fee to get cash back…

Living expenses are always the biggest for me. We had an apt that we were paying $900/month EVERYTHING included, 1200 sq/ft, it was a great deal. However, we have a couple friends who have a nice townhouse in Lake George and they invited us to live with them. We moved in with them a month ago and now we are saving $450/month combined. I have no debt except my car so my only payments going out are rent for $250/month and my car payment of $400/month. Can’t complain.

I refuse to buy work clothes from anywhere but a discount retail store. :rofl

I do spend money more places than I should. I don’t carry cash.

I don’t like paying my mortgage, but who does? It’s an asset, and a great write off currently.

I can’t stand Wal Mart. Fucking gross in there. I’ll spend the extra at PC. Their clientele is enough to keep my away, especially screaming children.

I just steal shit from Bakerians house to sell on Ebay

Pretty much.

Quoted for authorities.

Good luck catching me

THIS ^.

I agree. But I shop later than 11pm, so the people are not as big a problem. :lol

I cant stand it either. Place is not clean. Most of the workers are dumb as rocks and rude. The patrons that flock there are worse than the employees, and I usually want to punch someone in the face every time I go there.

lose all friends to save gift money.

SaveALot has some of the biggest bargain prices locally for grocery shopping.

Make sure your tires are up to proper PSI and drive around town with AC off and windows down to help with your MPG.

Use 5 seconds on a computer to find the cheapest local gas station, or even use an AP on a smartphone.

Don’t eat out.

Find alternate use from throw away products, lots of DIY stuff.

Buy electronics online, especially refurbished stuff for bigger items, Still warrantied and if you didn’t know that it was refurb, you probably wouldn’t even be able to tell.

Craigslist.

Bring food/drinks to work instead of buying from vending machines or local lunch places.

Shop around for your insurance.

Sell the stuff you no longer need or use.

Someone else mentioned cable, :+1 to that, don’t have it, couldn’t care less. All the important stuff can be found online nowdays.

I’ve got more later.

Don’t get married.

/thread

Fixed.

I was just about to edit that, too. :rofl

Thanks for the correction!

Dumb statement. But for reasons to stay on topic, last time I checked 2 incomes are better than 1.

I save about $60 a week by just beating it raw rather than using Vaseline.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to LKSi again.
Thanks for deducting reputation from d. gage.
+rep LKSi.