Fry != Addition? Fry = Replacement?

No threads about drinking, or eating meat :stuck_out_tongue:

omg im just waiting for the new team haggard forum to start up now

LMAO

:rofl:

I remember those days

Couldnt care less about stupid forum drama crew sign inā€¦ this place is turning into UBRF againā€¦ sooo ghey that people WANT to be modsā€¦ fuck zwarbyt should be GLAD he doesnt have to deal with that BS anymoreā€¦

classifieds nuff said, they are useless now, i dont care since i dont haev anything to buy here and dont have anything to sell people on here need, but i still find it funny how every forum ends up completly nazi and people arent just allowed to have funā€¦ which is why i <3 ot.com so much

indeed ot.com <3

Yes, OT is much fun, this place should be modeled around that.

It seems rather hypocritical to start off a post like this, then continue to bitch about the forum. CAUSING DRAMA TOO AND YOU ARE GUILTY OF IT TOO

it wont beā€¦ cuz that would make too much sense about OFFTOPIC being OFFTOPIC and freeā€¦ but whateverā€¦ ill look for UBRF v3.0 in about a year or 2 when somebody here gets pussy hurt and starts a new forum and everybody migratesā€¦

yeaā€¦ cuz i start a lot of drama cuz i really give a shit about nyspeedā€¦ ur just pissed cuz i called you out about bumping threads all dayā€¦ once or 2x was funnnyā€¦ doing it for ~ an hour was dumb, and i called YOU out for being dumbā€¦ deal with it:whogives:

oh noes
the internets

LOL, you really think I care about anything that you have to say. If there was one person on here that I normally completely disregard it would be you.

You have never had one redeeming post or even a glimpse of something good about you. You are by far the most worthless person on here.

But OMG I bumped 4 or 5 threads and you called me out. I doesnā€™t take a genius to notice this.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/wolfclown1/fail.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG7jSRDK9P2FJXAvKwpR2Zi2CSg3Q

Ooooooooo boy!

lol, this turned into a shitstorm real fast. goodnight!

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/seriousspace.jpg

Iā€™m going to make my own forum.
People wonā€™t be banned because I have personal issues with themā€¦

I wouldnā€™t even ban speedped.
Only people I would ban is people who screw others over in classified.

Both Beck and Newman contribute a lot to this board, and If I see a thread started by them, I always check it, because I know itā€™s going to be interested

Whatever happened to the days where car forums were about cars?

I joined UBRF way back in 2002. Back then, that forum was amazing. The meets were good, the people were great, it was just a bunch of guys (with a few attention e-whores thrown in the mix) sharing automotive passion. It was a tremendous break from the real world of school/work for most of us.

Now, UBRF is gone, and NYSpeed has taken itā€™s place, and itā€™s been great too. I just donā€™t get how the bannings and most noteworthy changes now have NOTHING THE FUCK TO DO WITH CARS. Everything has become a pissing contest. I just donā€™t get it.

Thereā€™s some people on here that get it, but a lot do not. So many people (car enthusiasts usually with NICE cars) ask me if Iā€™m in a car association of some sort, or club, or whatever bullshit word you want to throw in there. Then I think of the cool shit we do, like WW, GPT, the beg./end of summer meets, BT meets, slipā€™nā€™slide meets, backroads drives, etc. That stuff is the absolute jam. I want to be like, ā€œYeah, NYSpeed, etcā€¦ā€ But then I see some of the garbage that floats around here, and I think to myself, I donā€™t even want to subject them to some of that stuff.

Forget it, itā€™s not even worth itā€¦I just wish this place was more about cars AGAIN, not just OT, arguing over mods/bans, and a bunch of NSFW threads.

fixed for you joeā€¦:biglaugh:

The general automotive thread is there for you to discuss cars, which tends to stay drama free. Of course there is bleed over from OT, but its not as bad.

The problem with Off Topic and Forums in general is, well you said it yourself.

Its a break or form of entertainment. The most entertaining things contain tons of drama. You can see the spikes the number of users when there are Extreme drama thread; This thread is one of them.

Although Gen Auto and Off Topic may be separate forums, they will never be completely apart. Its the role of someone like you that keeps that barrier between the two and in a sense keeps others in check by not bleeding off topic into the Auto Forums.

:tup::tup: