Fry != Addition? Fry = Replacement?

http://www.moviefans.de/a-z/f/fast-furious/dom.jpg

i never narc’ed on nobody!

:lol::lol:

A lot of truth in that statement there.

I only met Beck once and it was right before i shipped out to Iraq. I was so drunk I fell asleep as soon as i got home after telling teh girl i was with about how crazy of sex we were going to have FTL. Anyhow he seemed like an alright guy and i from what i remember was nice considering i was probably a raving d-bag at that point. I would too like to see him allowed back.
As far as the board i dont have any moderation issues really. I think Fry will be a good mod as he dosent stir shit and seems level headed. The only thing that bothers me about the forum are the members that i feel are only here to start shit, bandwagon, stroke their e-ego, swing their e-dick, etc. Not going to name names but i think the NYSPEED would be a better place with some of them gone.

im fairly sure everybody on this forum knew dlucas was beck… i mean come on… he posted the pathfinder for sale, a z06, and there were thousands of references to him in numerous threads… people calling him adam, etc etc etc… anyway… whats with all the banning, why not just use the ignore feature?

/ignore willybeen

just like he ignores his love for me :frowning:

LIES!!! did you get the subpoena yet?

Not yet, but I did get several inquiries for nude pics of you… so come on over tonight I’ll snap a few so I can satisfy the gays on h-date.com. Turns out the one guy has AIDS?!?!

He wants to see more pics of you

LOL @ virtual politics

hah NYSPEED freedom to fascism!!! jk…please dont ban me

haha lol @ ur sig, ive seen that before but everytime i look at it. i el oh el

haha :tup: to pc gamers that HATE WALLHACKS!!

:word: Even though I knew he and Howie had beef, I just assumed all the mods knew it was him. I even went so far as to believe they made a deal with him that he could stay on as long as he didn’t “act up.”

Now that I think about it, even though I laughed when it happened, letting him on just as an April Fools Day joke was pretty heartless and shitty.

i lol’ed at that too, but in retrospect, its only funny because its not “me” or “you”

I totally forgot about this and it and i agree with you 100% It was jsut a shitty move by everyone who thought that was a good idea.

he called howie fat on another forum, so now he will never be allowed back on

howie let a PERSONAL problem between two people affect his decision as an admin

not is beck good for nyspeed, or is he good for the OT forum, or is he active in the community

instead “do i like beck”

answer: no

and i dont blame howie for not liking him

but perma? for that?

I think that the mods/Howie are doing a great job babysitting…and that’s what you have to do when there is as many members as we have. No one is perfect but unless you are a mod…you don’t understand what goes on behind the scenes. And I do think alot of mods still have love and passion for cars. If you really know the mods and talk to them often you would know that. Everyone gets busy and eventually starts investing in bigger things than cars…like houses and growing up. Some mods may have taken a year or two off but i’m sure they will get back into it when things get settled. I think Fry is a great addition to the “Mod” team. He has alot of common sense and is down to earth which is what an Off Topic Mod should have in my opinion. Kevin will be missed but everything happens for a reason and its awesome that he is taking it so well. There is my .02 LOL

Yeah, but there has to be more to it than that. Taken from my understanding of Howie, not forum based, he is reasonable and thick skinned ( I mean look at the size of that coconut ).

Anyways, lots of people talk shit and haven’t been banned. People talk shit to the mods too. :shrug:

Is this a legitimate comparison?

“If you talk shit to your assemblyman or hold a political rally, or do something generally ‘counter-culture’ the most that’ll happen is you’ll get locked up for a few days [3 day ban].”

“If you talk shit to the boss of a crime syndicate, you’ll likely get killed [perma].”

So is Howie the President, or the Mob boss?

Uh, as a matter of fact, I’m sorta ok with him - but he’s the center of most drama on the forum when he is here, that was the primary reason why he is gone. The fact that he said stuff like “silly minority” and that “Howie’s a fat virgin” and a whole slew of other things only made that decision easier, but honestly, wasn’t the primary reason.

I take a ton of shit from a lot of people, don’t make it out like that was the only reason. There is a bit of pride - of course, why would I lie about that. Some kid insults you to no end, and you let him back on a bunch of times, only to slap you in the face and do it over again. He says he’s all grown up - wants no bullshit when he talks, but when I just tell him “sorry, you can’t” it quickly becomes the same thing. I’m quite honestly tired of it.

IB “You are a virgin?”