FS: 01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4751/20070628crack.jpg

John?

u fixed a few minor wearable items lolololol the ones that are on craiglist are still on there because there high lol . where are all the new tools comin from holy shit

well this was obviously a mistake posting the car on here. all i was doing was helping a friend out. he wants what he wants. i don’t need all this negative feedback b/c it makes me look bad when it’s not my car. so you guys got your opinions that’s fine. don’t post them. just let it be. the guy is asking what he’s asking. everyone has their own opinions but they’re like assholes, everyone’s got them & the generally stink. so please cut the negative feedback. if you’re not interested in the car, click back to the classifieds & continue your searching. thanks

good luck getting that fixed for $150, used bumpers go for around 100, and you will most likely have to paint it to match, not to mention at least 2 hours of labor to replace/install, of and don’t forget the labor to spray the bumper. your looking at a minimum of 300 and thats crack head cheap

I don’t know where you guys are gettin these numbers from for that bumper and no it was not appraised for plastic welding…i have a buddy who does fiber glass and he told me would do everything for just around $150.

sooo why the hell did GM give a N/A 3.8 Monte Carlo a SS badge?

you cant fiberglass a urethane bumper:retardclap

:rofl @ $150 for the front bumper repair.

Sorry but your friend is a fool. Also as PJB stated you fixing stuff doesn’t add to the value. Not trying to be a jerk, if you want realistically move the car you need to drop your price to something more reasonable.

Wow where is wayne to lock this thread

Top of the line performance cracks have been added to the vehicles appearance.

Monte carlo SS has the “aero package” up front.

$2500 cash AFTER the bumper is fixed PROPERLY…uhh with a new one. ricer lights removed and put a set of taillights on it that arent rattle canned. and thats generous.

Ricer lights? those are stock

sorry dude just an ss thing… lolll

the red gay neon lights inside… those are the ricer lights i was referring to… and the rattle canned stock tails are hideous.

Good I’m glad you don’t like it. So i don’t ever have to deal with you. People have different opinions on things.

GM abused the “SS” badge IMO. There are only a few cars that should wear it, and those are the cars that did in the 60’s.

Highly agree w/ you