FS: 01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

for once i agree with you 100%

Gm abused its SS?

Theres fucking dodge mini vans with the RT package on it ok, i dont want to hear it.

I think I sold my 00 monte like 2 years ago with 70,000 miles for $5,000 But the thing was mint and not even a scratch on it. IDK man at your rate I say just keep it cause your the only one on this planet who would like it for that price.

dorks, they had the supercharged 3800 from 97 and up gtp , gm does some stupid shit .

pretty much the same thing here…the HHR SS for gods sake. Its like the minivan’s down syndrome brother.

there is so much truth is this statement and they are pieces of crap.

Pretty sure this thing isnt getting sold on here at all now lmao…

If it was a honda civic it would of went in a few hours

if the bumper was only 150 to fix you would have fixed it esp for resale puropse and seeing as you have had to put ALOT of money into the mechanical work, which doesnt make it sound like a perfect running car. these cars have issues all the time. sorry dood but you NEVER can assume people should pay you back for the money you have out into repairs. 166k, the car is worth 2800.00 to a blind man

fixed

I bought my SUPERCHARGED Grand Prix over a year ago for a lot less and it had half the mileage.

No jim, this is a great deal. The seller insists.

this thread delivers, phuckkkkk

has anyone told the seller that he is high as hell , that and his car aint worth what he wants ?

no John youre the first

The seller is MrHaz3y, he’s commented on this. Feel free to tell him w/e you want

by his screen name , i can tell he knows he is high

I think stoners like these cars.
A girl at work (fat ugly cow) is a big time stoner and had one of these that was identical to this one and a guy that I used to work with is a drunken stoner and had one too.

gotta be high as fuck to buy one of those ugly ass monte’s

heres what you look like when you have to be seen in one of these cars: :facepalm

heres what people in traffic do when the see you: :down

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl