FS: 07 Civic SI Sedan w/ Navi $18799 **Get $100 Commission if you sell

2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan, Taffeta White with 23,000 miles.

Factory Navigation System

Paint is almost perfect - a couple minor chips in the front bumper from highway driving.

Car is nearly mint and I LOVE it.

I am selling it due to other financial priorities.

The only modification that the car has EVER had is plug and play 4500k HID headlights.

This car gets over 33mpg on the highway all day.

716-863-6137
tommarks -at- gmail -dot- com

Tom

** Update: I am offering a $100 commission to anyone who finds a buyer for my asking price. Transaction must be completed in order to receive commission.

can i buy your headlights?

They come free with the car :slight_smile:

oh man i was jsut lookin at these on ebay…I want one…but Poor

Bump for Tom’s SI. Going to start looking soon for my own, one with a couple thousand less miles.

i’m contemplating selling my red coupe with navi…i don’t want to at all but i could definitely use a lower car payment while i’m fixing up my house a little bit.

is this still for sale?

as of yesterday it was, i’m sure it still is.

Yes - Not in a rush to sell… 19k is Firm.

Bump - Paint has been detailed… looks very purdy.

Pics?

I looked at this car, and it is very clean, it looks really good with the HFP wheels and the white, I just decided in favor of a rwd car so I bought a BMW. Tom is a nice guy and seems like he takes very good care of his cars

Price Dropped to 18k, this is $1800 below KBB.

Spread the word :slight_smile:

Bump for Tom. Car is looking good.

He lives next to me so I see it every day :slight_smile:

The more gas prices go up the more I’m thinking about one of these for a fun cheapER DD, pretty tempted actually…someone make it go away.

Bumper for a good seller… I bought an item from him made the deal painless and easy :slight_smile:

Bump for a nice car.

Srsly - someone buy my car :slight_smile:

Bump for Commission.

Sell my car, Make $100.

Someone post this on some honda forums for him, he does not have enough posts to do it himself. The car is practically new, should be a easy sell

I would love to but I am a poor bastard…BTW I saw you yesterday at the Corporate Challenge