FS: 07 VW GLI - $15,000

This is my mother’s car, she is looking to get out of her VW, however the price is firm and it is a steal for a MK5 in my opinion.

37,000 miles
Black Magic Pearl
DSG

Package 1
-Plaid cloth seats
-sun roof
-heated mirrors etc

All of the scheduled maintenance has been done at Autohaus.

The car has a few scratches from someone keying her car, there is also a foot sized dent in the drivers door panel. She had a quote done at Hoffman’s for about $1,000 for the dent and paint correction. Thus why she is letting it go for only 15k, in excellent condition her car is listed at $16,445.

The car is located in Hamburg, if you would like to come check it out let me know. Pics will be up soon.

Nice cars, and a very nice ride too. My mom almost bought one, I tagged along for the test drive. Very nice, too bad about the dent and scratches… very sad. GLWS

bump for a gli.

it’s going to the portex now…

bump for a car owned by a milf. c’mon creeps, get on this.

nudes?

thats not even right brian, they don’t need to know that.

and no i don’t have any nudes but i’m sure creepy haenszel has some from looking in our windows. :roflpicard:

jesus, does your mom have enemies?

and, that is a REALLY LOW price for that car, btw. Should be gone fast1!

:needpic:

it’s a 2007 owned by a middle aged women,

http://www.leasetrader.com/photos/actual49759/640x480/Volkswagen-Jetta-GLI.jpeg

Add in some parking scratches, and a foot dent, and some discolored (via brake dust) front wheels.

It’s not a '95 with a bunch of different aftermarket parts.

(and kait, i’m not saying your moms car has discolored wheels, but 90% of women who have nicer cars, the wheels are discolored because they just hit the auto car wash and neglect cleaning the wheels :spank:)

black+ vdubs+sex

= ?

profit?

tyler i love you explanation! that rules.

however my mom had the GLI cleaned more regularly that most crazed middle aged women. so her wheels aren’t discolored.

?

i will have pics this week when i go home.

i meant that 2 be a = ahahahah =sex but anyways thanks steve for making fun of me