FS: 180sx 6 speed

Thought i saw it before, glws.

cool man not tryin to be a dick, just tryin to see what you put into er to double the price, glws and im out

I’m sure everyone is wondering why spend all that money then try to sell the car in such a short time?
Especially after putting more money into it before even driving it?
It would help if you provide a full list of recent mods and maintenance to justify your price?
Glws tho

Actually the way I do things is, I buy a car, I put money into it if I want something changed, then I will drive the car or park it for however long it takes to sell. I am in no hurry, if you guys can find a better s13 then go right ahead, I have no problem keeping this car for next year. All I know this is my 9th s13, I have never seen one even half as good around ontario so, my price is firm, and believe me I will get my 15,000 from someone eventually and they will be a very happy customer. I know the deal, it takes time to sell cars, that’s why I always put my cars up for sale as soon as I get them, then when the time comes when I really want it gone, ill have someone to buy it, I always do.

at least it puts that s14-$12000 to shame this car is DIRTY glws

^ really dude?, try to build either car for the asking price, usually jdm cars bring lower dollar with similar mods to a usdm car just the way she goes.

and just cause he bought it for 7k doesnt mean thats what its worth

Are you serious man?

come on i mean s-14 dented 1/4 pretty much stock sr this may be rice but it has alot more money into it wiether its your style or not

and im having the quarter fixed for that price…

Wowowowwowowowow he bought this car from osaka jdm in montreal the car is a piece!!! Bought it for 7k.

Oh and i dont wanna be a dick or nothing butttttt i spoke to osaka 2 weeks ago and there asking price was 7k NEGO. So dont lie because i can confirm the price you paid with a phone call. As for warrenty GL osaka has one of the worst reputations in montreal.

9 s13’s??? holyyyyy and this is the first one your selling on this forum?

LOL no way he put work in it. Your getting very defensive. Copy and past receipts of work or never EVER happened. And besides all the work you put in doesn’t make the car jump from 7k to 15!!! fucking K!!

I have sold 2 s13’s and 1 gtr on here " well not sold cus of this site, more like shit talked about then got my asking price off kijiji ". No offence guys but I don’t think any of you have seen this car in person, and you really have no idea what I have paid for this car or what I can do with cars. I have my own shop, I do allot of business with many people who actually have the cash unlike 90% of you commenting here. I have a wear-house full of cars and parts so come see car in person before making accusations. When you see it in person and have a problem say it to my face. BTW their is nothing rice about this car, more like race. Car was dyno and tuned at 380whp @14psi A bunch of more parts put into the car today along with complete engine rebuild, cams, valve springs, retainers, apexi head gasket, oil cooler, power steering cooler. Just about every single part on this car is new, other then the rear seats, that are flawless. Car also now comes with hks turbo timer, hks boost controller, gt35r turbo uninsulated and bolt in cage. Anyways I am not going to post anything more for you guys because I guarantee none of you can afford this car, so to the guy who actually has the cash, come to my shop, you can see everything on the hoist, I will show you the list of brand new parts, dyno sheet, cert, e tested, receipts, if you want to change parts for anything else I have in stock that is fine, I got a big list to choose from. You guys should really meet people and see whats really good before you start talking shit, I understand why you guys have such a bad rep. PM me a contact number and we will have a real talk, I refuse to read anymore dumb comments from numb-skulls with more rust then brains.

By the way price is now $15,500 FIRM. This will be the final price, car is complete. Forgot to mention comes with spare 6 speed tranny.

lol

“wear-house”? I will take you up on this offer, where about is this warehouse in speak?

And don’t try to tell people they can’t afford it. Even a ridiculous 15.5k isn’t out of everyones price range…

we all saw the osaka ad, even i contemplated it but everyone said osaka was garbage.

And to stay on topic should this car come with the original fmic, suspension, clutch, etc. from osaka or was that reimbursed to add even less off originally price?

I’m not being a dick either, just curious.

You didnt change anything. Dont lie because i know this. If you did where is the proof??? the car even when it was first imported it was going for 13k not 15.5k
I mean dont try to scam us son members because it wont happen.

Ive seen the car live and its not that impressive. def not worth the asking price your looking for.

Specialedition you have no idea what your talking about, why dont you come to my shop in courtice and actually see it? Also I dont know why you guys saying osaka is bad, sure some of the cars do need some work, but they offer fair prices and will do anything to the cars if you ask them. If you seriously want to come check it out my shop is in courtice, leave me a number and I will give you details. If specialedition seen this 180sx in person, he would know that the car was not in running condition, I had a new sr20 and tranny from s15 installed while I was in montreal. I already said the suspension, clutch, fmic and everything is brand new, I changed all the parts, they are not the same that osaka had on them. Honestly guys stop talking about things you really have no understanding about, come to my shop and lets look over everything, then you guys can feel like complete dicks and say sorry to me okay? Stop acting like you guys know everything, the proof is sitting on the hoist, come check it out.

First off the

• Osaka has the worst reputation known for importing P.O.S. cars and motors and selling them for the market price. So this car is in those guidelines.

• Ive Seen this car and started this car LIVE! It was running and very driveable.

• The Car already had an S15 SR20 and S15 Tranny inside.

• If you REALLY replaced the motor you got it from OSAKA which brings me back to my first point that osaka imports piece of crap cars and motors.
    -I just want you to be honest with everyone here, i would come down to your shop if i wasnt in montreal but its convinient for you that i do live in montreal. Whats the name of your shop. Because the pictures look like your driveway.

• As for price its proven here http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ153036678
    So why lie?