FS: 1967 GTO 400ci 4 spd

Original GTO
67’ hardtop
TMU, showing 54k on a 5 digit
maroon with white interior
400ci correct WT block with 670 heads. I believe around 10-15k on it’s rebuild
4 spd with incorrect (I believe) hurst shifter
PS, non-AC, console car, holley carb
paint is in great shape with two knicks (driver’s fender and hood) and some swirls/scratches on teh trunk (should buff out. from the owner’s kids)

car was restored in 92, on the road 92-96, then in a barn til october of this year. it current;y has no brakes (master cyl probably needs replacing) couple hoses need to be replaced. radiator just cleaned. Correct redline tires, but probably need replacing (due to sitting) Power steering leaks some. 1 muffler makes some noise. Chrome needs to be cleaned up from sitting. bumpers were replaced when restored, but need some good cleaning now along with the rest of the chrome.

now this car will clean up very nice with little effort (maybe 2-3 weekends if you are mechanically inclined.) it runs good and strong and the tranny shifts nicely. Interior is in great shape, with just one ot two small cracked parts in little seen areas. headliner and dash are good.

Now, this is not my car, but a friend of the families. it’s currently in my dad’s garage as he is helping our friend sell it. We picked the car up from the restoration shop in 92 and had it up til it was put in the barn. we took it to shows and tried to sell it during that time, but no one met the asking price at the time. Now our friend’s daughter is going to college next year, and this is her college fund. The car is in excellent condition with no rust on or under it. That being said, the owner is entertaining offers (looking for over 20k based on market) and anyone SERIOUS can contact me and I can get them ahold of my father to discuss this. The car is located in Binghamton, NY. I have pictures I can send to serious persons.

u should really help him fix/cleam it up. i know these cars are worth a lot but i forsee him getting much more for a pick it up and go type thing.

:tup: glws

host the pictures for shits and giggles… pics gain interest… what type of power is this setup making?

I’d like to see some pics - sounds like a nice summer ride!

I’d suggest he fix those issues before asking $20k.
A complete and sound car sells more than a car that needs work. Plus from the sound of it, repairs will cost little compared to what it will be worth.

:needpic:

pics would help!

will post pictures later. This is not my father’s car either, but a good friend of the family. She’s told him not to do any more work to it because she has another guy who told her he could get more than that for it for her. I figured I’d offer it up here since i knew there were some muscle car fans here.

Here are two pictures from the day we pulled it from the barn:

Fresh out:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/106/264594664_919adb6299.jpg

After just a wash:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/85/264594549_c89a6c0fd8.jpg

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhh…

Clean Goat. Should put this up on rodandpiston.com, camarojoe’s site.

GLWS… :tup:

Looks good. Fixing those few things would mean the difference of an additional $5-$10k. People want to buy a call the is ALL DONE with nothing needed. They pay the premium for that. From the list, looks like $500 worth of parts maybe.

bump

not bad looking at all GLWS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140109146120

20 hrs left. $14K and reserve is met.