FS:1979 Pontiac Trans AM(many pics)

Motor looks good.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:19,topic:34865"”]

im sorry i didnt see a price posted when i read it the first time so i was aggravated and instead of asking i lowballed. it usually gets me further. 2k is more than fair.

[/quote]

i honestly thought you were just joking Brian, i wasn’t pissed @ ur post. besides I didn’t have a price up when you replied anywayz:wave:

I planned on that this weekend actually, so some more pics of the car a little cleaner should be up by the weekends end

well in that case… 450 :stuck_out_tongue:

You might want to try posting it up on http://www.transamcountry.com/forum/ there are lots of people on there into the later 2nd gens.

If you haven’t sold it yet, I would be very interested in the car. 2 grand is a decent price, and it looks like it has great potential. Let me know if ya still have the car, and I will come up from Elmira to see it. Thanks. Tony C.

is that a dr pepper bottle in the back seat?? weird…

glws mikey, trade for an e30? lol

don’t sell it, go rule a trailer park in it. jk. but seriously, that doesn’t seem like a bad deal for 2k, as stated, the motor seems to be in good condition. glws.

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:20,topic:34865"”]

move the car out of the weeds/mud and spend 2-3 hrs washing it and I bet it will sell on in a matter of days for the full 2K.
D

[/quote]

+1

I know a guy that has a 79’ now. Its “his wifes” but ive still yet to see her drive it.
Ill let him know about this…

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:21,topic:34865"”]

Motor looks good.

[/quote]

Hells yeah it does.

[quote=“speedped79,post:14,topic:34865"”]

why? because it runs and is not on jackstands?:violin2:

[/quote]

no becuase as it sits, it has the high potential to kill you… See “99% of the forum hopes you die in a firey painfulcar crash”

2k is a very fair price in my opinion. this thing screams. if you have a boring winter ahead of you, scoop this up to keep yourself busy then pwn streets in the summer.

i say 1400 isnt bad , it looks like a nice project

Nice and clean now.

what a cool car. Doesn’t even have t-tops to leak on you.

IB4 someone walks away with the thing for nearly the full price.

deff worth the 2k. Someone should pick this up for the winter and dump 1-2k more into it and have a pretty nasty bird in the spring

good luck with the sale mike!

[quote=“Shrives,post:36,topic:34865"”]

deff worth the 2k. Someone should pick this up for the winter and dump 1-2k more into it and have a pretty nasty bird in the spring

[/quote]

I would love to spend next summer blasting down the backroads listening to Skynyrd in this bitch. If I didn’t already have so many cars
:bloated:

[quote=“airhead,post:38,topic:34865"”]

I would love to spend next summer blasting down the backroads listening to Skynyrd in this bitch. If I didn’t already have so many cars
:bloated:

[/quote]

SKYNYRD!!!1111111111111 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

buy it…now!!!

BTW: Thanks Aaron!!! :tup:

what if i make small payments on it :slight_smile: and you can help me make it a show car