FS: 1985 BMW 325e includes 4 snows on seperate rims LOWER PRICE

NYSpeed Whore???

This body/ drive train was from a lady in Rochester that I bought awhile ago. I took the interior form the car I think you are refering to, but that car was in VERY rough shape, rotted holes in all of the floor boards, rusted fenders/ doors rear quarters and someone ran rubber hoses from the gas tank to the engine and they were all cracked and leaking, so I took the parts I needed and made a complete car.

It runs great, the brakes are all good, but it has been sitting for awhile and they need to be used on the road. I have never driven this on the road, but I have driven it up the long driveway at my parent’s house. I don’t think it needs anything else besides the windshield, but if you know someone who might over look that and pass it for inspection it would be fine for daily use.

The body is good considering the year and how easily these cars rust. You would have to come and see it in person to determine if it is too much for you.

The drivers seat is heated, but it is not hooked up. There is the connector under the seat if someone wanted to hook it up.