Fs: 1985 BMW 325e

eh, two door. I have lots of big amps. it runs like a fucking champ. and it’s mad fun in snow. but damn. not being able to carry my shit to and from a practice space is starting to blow hard. if I part ways with it, I’m going to miss the hell out of it, but it might be for the better anyway.

also, I saw this thread’s e30 at the Ritz on Friday, so it’s still there. you’ll know which e30 it is from the mismatching hood if you drive by.

beast will be here all day after 530 if you want to stop by and make an offer… get it the fuck outta here

post some god damn pics of it. how bad is the rust>?

Pics of said damage still? lol

working on it, sak (airhead) took pics a while ago and I just sent him a text to put them up.

they’ll be up by tonight

if the brake and gas lines are fixed i will drive out tommorow with the cash…

Pics were taken last month, enjoy.

thank you sak!

anyone interested call 716 868 7134, his name is john and he’ll be home all day after 530.

would he be willing to let me check it out tonight around midnight? i dont get out of work until 11:30

Looks like a lot of fun for cheap, tell him glws. I guess I’m lucky that my driveway situation helps me save money.

pm sent

ITS MINE

i hope… :slight_smile:

He said yes, just give him a call if you’re coming out. For anyone interested, call him at 868-7134, rather than sending PMs.

fuck for $500 I should buy this and leave it in Buffalo so I Don’t have to rent cars when i’m there.

what would it cost to have this thing running 100%?

WOw it’s weird to see a picture with no snow in it…

As I stated in another post- pics were taken in November. Nothing has changed.

is this sold?

GONE!!:hitit:

yayyyyyyyyy i boughteded it!!!