FS: 1987 BMW 325

sounds perfect for him

and this time, get some f’ing euro bumpers!

I’ll have a set of used “plastic” bumpers FS soon :wink: front one has a crack but someone can have 'em both for like 50 bux lol

does that include valance? if so I’ll buy them. (I need a valance with both openings, as I’m putting a/c in my wagon). my current valance only has the vent for the oil cooler

deff sounds like a good winter car for ya dirty lol

thread hi-jack??

lol

and swapping the tranny on one of these isn’t too bad. 2 bolts on the mount, some torex, 6 bolts for the guibo, a little wire for the reverse switch, etc. ~3-4 or so hour job probably, depending on rust

well the OP is kinda slow on this with very little info and no pics so a thread hijack was def in order. besides he was only hijacking me and i already said i didnt want the original car if i had to do any work. so therefore he didnt really lose any interested buyers.

it’s just the upper in front, lower kinda “went missing” before I bought the car :frowning: I won’t lie they aren’t in great shape hence coming off when I paint it, and the $50/2 price :wink:

jesus people mention hijacking a thread lines ago and you guys continue. Ever heard of pming eachother? Good luck with sale to the originator of this thread and I would like to see some pics please

like your contribution to this thread is any more constructive :hay: It’s not like I was trying to sell a car out from under the guy, in fact someone buying it might WANT my plastic bumpers, it was mentioned earlier to whoever to “upgrade to blah blah blah” - so this was an “assist” not a threadjack :wink:

:word:

Still waiting on pictures…