FS: 1987 BMW 325

Up for sale is a 1987 BMW 325. 5 speed manual trans.,106,000 miles on engine and body. body in good shape, small rust spot on hood and rear quarter panel. engine needs tune up, power steering has problems, original tranny is missing the sencond gear but included will be a working tranny and brand new clutch. has leather interior, power windows and locks, manual sun roof but sun roof needs to be fixed.
$1,400 /OBO.

please PM for more details

thank you
brian

2dr or 4 door?

Might want to include which model it is, I, IS, E, ES.

Pics?

the modle is just " 325". no I, E,ES,or XI. it is a 2 door.

The 325 was the most basic of the E30’s

Post up some pictures i’d like to see them. Or send them to snowboardmyst@yahoo.com

just a 325 was probably an “e”

what’s the redline on the tach? that will help clear this up fast. 4500=e, 6500=i

the redline is at 4500. so yes it does make it a 325e.

ummmm… :needpic:

:word:…

these cars are a blast in the summer. as well as winter. low miles too. and the e has gobs of low end torque. only 12xhp but 171 ft lbs tq. throw some sand in the trunk and dorifto all winter without getting stuck (long as you have good snows)

btw we established its an e, but you can always look in the drivers side door jam

hollr

yes they are fun, especially with an inexpensive chip!

bey bri, you’ll have to setup a photobucket account an post some pics!

good luck with the sale tuff

i think i found my winter car. is this currently on the road?

EDIT: nvm i dont feel like swapping a tranny for a winter beater. especially not for 1400.

yea price is kinda high. 1400 would be suitable for a perfect running car. it’s an ETA, and that holds it back

pics would be awsome

dirty needs an e30 lol :bump:

Dirty, I’m about to put my e30 for sale. New trans, solid drivetrain, shitty body, 325is :slight_smile: