FS: 1987 Honda CBR 600 Hurricane

So I posted a feeler for this a few months ago and there seemed to be some interest. Now I’m ready to sell. The bike is in great shape for being almost 20 years old, it only has 16,XXX miles. I have had it for 4 years and only put on under 2000 miles. I changed the oil twice since i’ve owned it so on average every 1000 miles. I used valvoline 20w50 motor cycle formula oil and a Honda filter. The bike runs great, dosen’t smoke or leak anything. The front tire has under 100 miles and the rear tire maybe has 2000. Fron brakes were changed 1500 miles ago with EBC green stuff pads. The rear brakes have Honda pads with about 5000 miles or so. The only problem with the bike is that the previous owner dumped it in his gravel driveway. No major damage, just a little crack on the left fairing insert. There’s not much else i can say, i always used 93 octane and babied it. I am asking 2000 obo and i’m VERY flexible. Pics to come.

trade for a 86 vfr 700 with about the same mileage and damage. my previous owner droped this one while towing. glws

Can you send pics to blammowannabe@hotmail.com

very clean bike seen it in person many times. bump glws

I’m actually gonna snap some pics tomorrow and post 'em up here.

i will check them out tommarrow then. Thanks!

I used to have one of these like 10 years ago. I used to smoke my buddies '93 GSX-R 600 all day. Great 1st bike!