FS: 1988 Ford Mustang Low Miles

so basically its an lx that someone changed the tail lights on. its not like that model doesnt come with a siqqqqqqqqqqqqq v8 anyways. last summer paid 4,000 for a florida driven lx vert for lady 50. With slightly higher miles but with no rust and good paint. swapped a 5 speed for 700 bucks thanks to BDR and car is very nice. BDR knows his stuff. I live in alden and there are like 10 of these on every corner for that price or less that are tastefully modded and much better condition.

if your shock towers look like that, how on earth could the underneath be dissimilar

talk amongst yahselves

well the rust on the shock towers is not that bad. As far as the taillight they were not switched everthing is all matching numbers.

SpeedRacer89 - just have this thread closed. This car is not worth $2500, particularly on this board.

List it on corral.net - national mustang board… you’ll be extremely lucky if you don’t get the same responses.

BTW - a few people in this thread have seen more mustangs then you can imagine & they aren’t wrong. I’ve had 5 as well. Your fathers car is a parts car.

i just bought a 92 with LESS miles and it is in FAR FAR better condition (you could eat off the bottom of it) for $300 more. no way for $2500.

wow not what I expected

Word, if yer pops wants that thing taken seriously hes gonna have yo get his ass off the couch and move it outside, if you say the pics make it look rusted out, then get it into some good light and snap a few pics, Geez I dunno even a wash wouldnt hurt. It looks like it was given a nice sprinkling of rock salt while it sat,wether thats the pics or not.

i will give u $250 for that shit hole.

I wont even trade you my beat ass buick. My sound system is worth more than that.

My engine bay looks better than that

![http://www.mysterio.biz/Picture 006.jpg](http://www.mysterio.biz/Picture 006.jpg)

???

lol

holy crap man i sold my 89 stang gt for 2500 and it was in great shape this thing is beat

I dont bash anyone but I sold a 93 Reef Blue car that ran like a Raped Ape and needed body work for 1,500, 5.0 5 speed. Just so you get an idea of what you may be able to get for a car like that in condition running. People actually look for Reef Blue cars so I was lucky to find the right buyer.

My suggestion is to try and clean it up a little bit and then take better pictures that will do the car justice. Good luck though.

look at all that rust!

its numbers matching ? showme the vin number on the taillights that proves its numbers matching … lol

and i paid 1500 for a black on black on red 88 stang CONVERTABLE w/ 80k miles and the 4cylinder

the interior was spotless, the body was repainted but pretty damn straight at first glance, and the only rust was the trunk lid

i paid $300 for a notchback 87 stang that looked better then that
i paid $250 for my hatchback stang that looked better then that the day i junked it

all 3 were 4cyl cars, but the 5.0 option doesnt add $1000 / $2200 / $2250 to the value of your dads car … unless theres nazi gold hidden in the trunk

hey i think i found a piece of nazi gold in my vw… who in there rite mine would hide nazi gold in an american car???

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:36,topic:30720"”]

unless theres nazi gold hidden in the trunk

[/quote]

:clap::clap:

bravo my good sir, well said

Edit: If you seriously get $2500 for that fuckin heap, I WILL walk down mainstreet in my fuckin boxers, swear to god

Man…you guys are definetly beating a dead horse on this one.

Let it go. The car wont sell. Noone will care.

bump lol