FS: 1989 240sx hatch - ca18det

Bump, PM me if your interested…

Also, if you’re going to lowball me please give me a reason why, for example “I bought a PS3 for $800 and only have $500 left”.

Bump, PM me if your interested…

Whats the new price?

Price is listed in the first post. =D

Car is still for sale, I’ve been super busy with work and haven’t had time to get her running again.

Once she’s running I plan on parting it out. If your interested in a motorset please PM me.

The car is running again and it’s still for sale, please PM me with offers (nothing under $1k, thanks). If you’re patient and give me a good offer, you’ll get a great deal.

I’ll throw in a VLSD w/driveshaft, momo steering wheel and strut tower bars.

I talked to a few guys, someone said it may be a loose shim that’s causing the ticking noise in the motor.

Still parting Richard? Jew2Jew discounts??

Would like to thank Richard for being such an honest man. Very good person and can back him up for it. Legit person and has nothing to hide, free bump, once again thanks alot. :slight_smile:

car still for sale whats the new price?

phone number please whats new price?

PM’d

what more does it need and whats the new price?

I’m thinking of parting out the car, any interest in the motorset (other then Osad)?

i could be interested in the steering wheel, any pics?

LOL, sorry Rich, I am still kinda of interested. Im waiting to here from a friend of mine, he is IMPOSSIBLE to reach about his motorset… Yours is my backup!

I don’t have the same amount of time as I used to, I’ll create a new thread in the FS section and start tearing apart the hatch.

Don’t expect anything too quick, it’ll take me a few weeks to get an engine hoist… :stuck_out_tongue:

sell it too me for $1300 cash tomorrow and save your time parting.

^on crack
shame to see it being parted. not much love for the ca18det.

for a car the has a tick in the head and back frame is rotted out. no way of e-testing and the little things to saftey it and im on crack?, you are a ****ing moron

Lazy bump, I’m starting the car weekly to keep things moving… I don’t have time for the vehicle and with some TLC it’ll be a fun car for the rest of the summer.

Come pick it up for a dirty low price!