FS: 1989 240sx hatch red FOR SALE........

car is still available…

bump…

I’m interested and I have cash, just a few hours out. Send me a PM and we can talk, or an email @ msommerdyk@gmail.com . Loving the look of the car and I’ll be straight with you if I want to buy it or not, and if I do, you’ll have your money.

come check out the car its still available i have a lot of people who checked out the car and they always come here with no money i suggest bring a deposit if you like the car ill take the deposit and you’ll have hold on the car…pm, call, or text me (647) 801-3682 …

certified and ill stop bye next weekend and take it and go right then and there so is it cert???

my thread is selling the car as is…

Are you available on Saturday or Sunday to look at the car? It would have to be a trip I make up to Toronto (4hrs drive), and I definitely would be bringing cash. If I leave a deposit (or pay in full) would you be able to hold onto the car until I can bring it down to Windsor? I’m just checking out costs on things like towing and whatnot to do this legally instead of driving it back with no insurance, cert, etc.

pm back… yes i would hold the car if you give me a deposit this is a first come first serve basis. so come check out the car soon ill be available this sunday if the car does get sold i will pm back or email. you…

For everyone’s information, I CARFAX’d the VIN he sent me and everything checked out. He’s the third owner reported. Just in case I don’t buy the car.

om back’d oh yea the used tranny i bought has around 160xxx km’s on it

very interested please get back at me

car is still available… first person to give me the cash takes it… just link me up pm or call or text (647) 801-3682 if you got any questions sorry for late response i was out of town on the weekends…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28154

I was wondering about your car because I would like to come out and see it. I am very intrested in it. I’m looking for a good frame and so far your car seems to be what i’m looking for and its a pretty reasonable price. Please get back to me or call me at 519 267 1866. thank you.

very interested please pm me

I keep calling the guy. No answer.

i left my cell phone at home today sorry guys for whoever tried calling today… if you have questions about the car just pm me here ill check this more often

so is the car still for sale, if so ill probably call you like tomorrow and arrange a meet, im not to far from you. ill leave a deposite if i like it.

yes the car is still for sale first person who gives me a deposit will take the car… since theres alot of interest…yea give me a call today…(647) 801-3682

hey dude I’ll give you a call sometime tommorow
just to see whats up, then go form there
Alex