FS: 1989 Acura Integra LS SE - $1000!

Hey guys, Im looking to sell what I bought to be my daily driver for the winter. I would keep the car since it is a fun, reliable DD but I need to sell because I need some extra cash for the parts I need to help finish up the S14 for this season. This car is mechanically awesome for an 89’, very strong motor for 248,500km, no grinds in the tranny. The car is black, 5spd, power windows, power steering, power sun roof, basic sony head unit, new rear speakers. The interior is in awesome condition, very clean.
Just replaced front rotors/pads and battery, I have new rear rotors/pads but the rear calipers are seized. The body has quite a bit of body rust which can be expected for a canadian car from 89’. Also the car needs new rockers and patch up 1 or 2 small holes in the floor (an easy job for an intermediate welder). I have all maintenance receipts including original bill of sale from when the car was brand new and the owners manuals. I am the second owner of this car.
The car is located in Kingston, ON
Does NOT come cert. or etested.

$1000 OBO for a fun/strong DD.
For questions/Offers: PM or email - perry_tyler109@hotmail.com or call/text - (613) 583-4669.

Haha! I used to have one just like this, $18 used to fill it back in the day! By chance was this one from the kitchener, waterloo cambridge area?

Oh and can you post pics of the rear shock towers/trunk floor?

It was bought brand new in Kingston and stayed here. I will get those pics up asap.

Ahhh okay, there was one locally that had the gold painted rims. But then again alot of people probably did that back in the day.

Good luck with the sale, and get those pics up for others, as thats how mine died. It was a 4 door but the rear strut tower rusted through and collapsed.

$800 THIS WEEK!